Ok i did the discussion on auto cookie stuffing and merchants overwriting cookies

please let me clarify something

I do not use any auto stuffing, if you see at the start of my post I asked a question about it, i said IS IT this????? I still have no idea what it is and can only assume its like covert afiliate.

My sites are pure link and content, I do not go for scam tactics, spam, auto stuffing or any other lame way. i work hard on my sites, create keyword content! period!

thats all i wish to say, i post it here as i noticed they closed the other topic thanks

i was just migged at hearing from POON that merchants have some right scam tactics!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    This board, if your read the trends over the last 2 years, doesn't take lightly and scams by merchants or fellow affiliates. Some here have poored thousands of hours into trying to cleanup the industry and the stready stream of commission tricksters.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

If I in any way offended anyone, or made them assume that I think auto stuffing is right, I dont...... ill say that again I DONT......

Im on your side people, dont shoot the messanger, and no im not some guy from friggin india LOL, that one was funny, the guy from india is the guy i guess who made that program...

I just read a post by poon about merchant overwriting and auto stuffing and I wanted to add my 2 cents, ok so it came out wrong, but i dont promote that stuff .... dont stone me yet!!! folks!!! MERCY!!!!.......

As they said in the movie Animal House: You are on double secret probation.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread