Need help with affiliate link to blog post
    I'm new to this affilate program. I've signed up with the company as an affiliate. I then go to Marketing Tools and creative search. I found links although none of them are just text. I've updated the links by selecting the update button. I've pasted the text into the blog post (Wordpress) and I only get errors back.

Error says: (xxx1 is the name of the company that I signed up with, xxx2 is my user id. I've removed this info as this forum doesn't allow actual links. I've put the rest of the info in as it may help solve the problem.)
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /blog/<a start of link with href etc. affiliates.XXX1.com/t/url.php/cid/90/sid/1139/acid/XXX2" >Writing</a> on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at myname.com Port 80

it is not the full url, info is x'ed out.

I'm trying to find out why this is not working. how else can i do that without the error code that is brought up . I'm not advertising. Please help me solve this issue.

Tax Paying Member
    You mentioned WordPress...........Are you using the freebie Wordpress blog or are you using WP on your own web domain???
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

I'm using wp on my own domain. But doing a link to text in a post on the blog, shouldn't make any difference.

Are you editing your own post? May sound silly but there is a difference in permissions for posts and comments.

Twitter
    What is the use of twitters in the online marketing? Is it really effective?
    outsourcing trends

BAN WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by johnymcaffee
    What is the use of twitters in the online marketing? Is it really effective?
    outsourcing trends

BAN WARNING

As effective as how you would use it and how often.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread