Sacramento, CA
    Linking multiple channels on LS
    Ok, so here's my dilemma. As a publisher, I have two separate marketing channels (I found out today) that I need to tend to. On CJ, this is no problem. They have separate coding for each link based on the PID, so it was no problem to do a find and replace for the second website's PID.

When I went to LS, it looks like none of the merchants I am signed up with on the first site are signed up for the second site. Does anyone know if there is a simple way to sign up merchants for all of your marketing channels. I'm afraid I might get stuck having to send add requests to each merchant individually, which might be a bit time consuming. Any advice is appreciated.

Re: Linking multiple channels on LS
    I just set up a second website and was also suprised about this. CJ does make it very simple and GAN doesn't even give you a way to list multiple sites. LS alone makes you sign up for each program and I was not approved for some of my favorite affiliates on my new site. Besides all this, as far as know, you can't combine the stats either.

That said, LS pays out much more quickly than CJ does and less of my sales end up as "returns". GAN doesn't even have a way to track whats been paid and what is still owing. It seems each and every affiliate program has its strengths and weaknesses.

Not really helpful, just my two cents worth...

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread