Outsourced Program Manager RogerSnow's Avatar
    Is it me or...
    are alot of World Records falling lately. What happened to sacred records that took years for someone to break them. I hate when my first reaction is drugs, but look at this:

Usain Bolt
    http://bit.ly/QO8mB

Tell me your first reaction is not steroids or some kind of enhancement.
    Roger Snow | Team Manager | Snow Consulting, Inc.
    email: info AT snow-consulting.com | View Our Clients & Affiliate Blogs | MSN: ramschamps@hotmail.com | AIM: RogerColorGuy | GoogleTalk: snowconsulting9 | Skype: snowconsulting

ABW Ambassador
    There's always that possibility, drugs. But there's also the possibilty he's just that freakish (not in a bad way) kind of athlete that just comes along every now and then and just dominates. His height/long stride really seems to help after the first part of the race. But he's been testing clean so far, so who knows.

Outsourced Program Manager RogerSnow's Avatar
    Absolutely. I certainly think he is an amazing runner. You have to be to get to that level, but the times that he is running makes you wonder.

9.58 in the 100m is blistering fast. The benchmark used to 9.90. Then it went down to 9.80. Of course as we keep moving forward, technology and training will keep getting far more advanced.

I just hope drugs are not a part of his success. It would be a shame.

ABW Ambassador
    And he can go faster. Usually at the end he slows down a bit or looks around. The last 100M record he was even going into a headwind. So he's going to break his own record a few more times. During the Olympics I read somewhere that he gets some kind of bonus each time he breaks the record. So if that's true, I think he wants to break the record a little each time.

Whoa, was looking for some video of this race - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQanmMr0Ns

Dominated them.
    Last edited by Trust; August 20th, 2009 at 04:53 PM.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread