Help me understand the logic...
    Ok so I was going in looking at merchants and payouts and what have you....
    So i saw one with a $200 a sale!!! so wow, anyways of course it is tooo good be true, because they have a whopping 100% reversal rate, so why does shareasale allow them to be on their network, I love the fact that we can see whats been reversed and its a awesome tool but WHY for the love of Steak would they even be in business?????????
    Ps..... I really do love that I can see that because without it I would have potentially lost $$$, Time and would have been crying my eyes out about another rip off
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Need to take the numbers in context. If it is a new merchant they could be reversing their own test orders made during setup. You need to look at more than the current numbers too, view the history. Sometimes merchants do changes and more testing even in an established program. Sometimes they let the affiliate involved know about it, like recently happened with one of my merchants. They told me in advance they were testing and then I saw the orders and reversals in my account but others who looked at their numbers the same week would not know that it involved testing. One other scenario would be an order cancellation, this happens. Those 100% Reversal Rates are sort of useless as a deciding factor by themselves and certainly no reason to think the network would boot them.

Oh I see!!. Yea they have 0.00 7day and a 0.00 30 with 100% reversal rate and it was only 5 sales, could have been test sales? they have only been on shareasale since june.....its the featured jewelry I opt for the test sales.....cool thanks for helping me understand the logic!!!!!!!!!!
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

A New program sometimes takes time to sort out bad players too, so look to see if they auto approve. Not making excuses, but you need to take in all the possibles, look at the EPC, look at the Trends for Reversals and EPC, look at the Terms (TOC) of the program and who is managing it. I've seen many threads on ABW by merchants complaining that the setup testing gives them these horrible numbers and they can't erase them. Now if it stays that way, umm there might be a problem.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread