Have you worked with Panthera Interactive? Please get me your thoughts.
    Hey guys, hope you can help with this one.

I am an affiliate manager working with a media company based in the UK.
    We entered into a prepayment agreement with Panthera Interactive on sending us live traffic based from the UK only.

So far performance has been very slow, and concerns have been discussed, however we were assured by Panthera Interactive that do have strength in the UK market.

We are heading into our 2nd month now and results have not got better.

I would like to find out from other who have worked with Panthera Interactive, to give me your thoughts on the network.

Please be as frank as possible and I thank you in advanced.

Cheers

http and a telephoto
    Only one thread is needed on a topic. I deleted your other thread.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi,

Just wondering if your opinions had changed of Panthera Interactive. as we are thinking about starting a campaign with them. Any views would be greatly appreciated as a large sum of money has been requested upfront.

Sorry can't help with opinions of Panthera Interactive.

Thanks

Hi Diesel

Well I'd like to say that things have got better, but sadly they haven't.
    Our program has been stopped.
    We are in the process of trying to retrieve our prepayment (this is also providing headache) because we have just not seen the results promised.
    It's not my style to bash a network, however my experience with Panthera has not been a happy one.

Since the start communication has been very difficult, countless unanswered emails & telephone call in particular from Matt Sandin.

We are working particularly in the UK market Panthera sold a good story that they have scope in that market, however nothing was produced. Our payouts are just a competitive with other rivals, and we are seeing results from other networks working with the same conditions.

My personal advice would be if you choose to work with Panthera, then proceed on an invoice basis, and not prepayment.

This is just my experience with Panthera Interactive, I could have just been unlucky, thats why Im interested to find out other peoples expereince here.

Hi Arson,

Thanks for the heads up, very helpful.

CPA Network Rep
    Kenny,

Matt Sandin here. Unfortunately, your program did not work out for the publishers at Panthera. The offers just didn't convert as expected so we had difficulty with getting distribution ($0.14 epc). UK is our 3rd strongest market and sometimes offers just don't get the traction that both sides wish and/or expect - these things happen. In regard to your prepayment, you received a refund awhile back so there shouldn't be any issues there. In regard to the communication, next time I suggest reaching out to your sales rep and not try and contact the CEO of a company - I'm sure you will receive a much more timely response. In either case, best of luck to you.

MS

Quote Originally Posted by arson
    Hey guys, hope you can help with this one.

I am an affiliate manager working with a media company based in the UK.
    We entered into a prepayment agreement with Panthera Interactive on sending us live traffic based from the UK only.

So far performance has been very slow, and concerns have been discussed, however we were assured by Panthera Interactive that do have strength in the UK market.

We are heading into our 2nd month now and results have not got better.

I would like to find out from other who have worked with Panthera Interactive, to give me your thoughts on the network.

Please be as frank as possible and I thank you in advanced.

Cheers

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread