Thread: NFL Exchange tickets through Ticketmaster. A Hard sell

NFL Exchange tickets through Ticketmaster. A Hard sell
    I don't know if anyone has noticed but, the ticketmaster ticket exchange site with the NFL is a really hard ticket to sell. It's hard for me to convince potential customers to buy tickets in section 550 for $45 when the same tickets are for sale on a competitiors site (owned by eBay) for $20. What's with the huge mark up in the price? I didn't see that trend during NBA and NHL season. Hope they don't do that when those seasons start up in October .

Affiliate Network Rep
    I received the following information from Ticketmaster, while it may not fix your issues I hope it provides some clarity.

Ticketmaster is the official secondary ticket company for the NFL. That is to say, every ticket is guaranteed to be coming from an official holder of a ticket. As opposed to people claiming they have tickets.

By NFL rules, tickets are not allowed to be sold for lower than face value. As a partner with the NFL TM is required to follow these rulings.

With TM there is no shipping cost, just a $1.95 re-issuance fee. When that ticket is sold to someone on the TM Ticket Exchange, the code is dropped and a new one is reissued meaning you can't sell that ticket again on Ticketmaster.

As a small sidebar - If you want that ticket rushed to you on StubHub, that will cost you $15 via FedEx and there is no GUARANTEE that ticket is legit. So there is always going to be some risk using secondary ticketing agents outside of TM when it comes to the NFL.

Hopefully this provides some insight.

c3

I do understand all the issues surrounding why tm has to do what they have to do, but, the site ticketexchangebyticketmaster is not like that at all. the prices are elevated and there is a 15% service fee. I know that site is powered by ticketsnow, but, it has the tm name in the domain and deeplinking through buy.at does work for that site. I still fully support the tm aff program and at the moment it is my best performing merchant, i just wanted to bring that up.

Thanks!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Any chance you might be able to email me the link(s) you are looking at?

charles.calabrese{at}buy.at

5. Newsletter Signup