Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Mariner Marketing payment issue
    Not sure if this is where this goes or not, if not, mods please feel free to move it.

Problem here, we ran a Mariner Marketing offer through a consulting service, I won't mention, yet. They have never paid us. I have contacted Brett Wilson of Mariner Marketing several times and at first he had told me that they sent it to the wrong address, then the check is in the mail, not once but twice now. Still no check over 1000.00 owed.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do you get your money. The consulting service says they have been telling him to quit jacking us around to no avail also. Ultimately, who is responsible to pay us?

http and a telephoto
    Who did you contract with for the offer? The merchant or the consulting service? That would be who is responsible for paying you. If the offer is direct from the merchant, they are responsible.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    With the consulting service of Marty Fawnkey, and when I have told him he is responsible for payment, he wouldn't even answer my emails after that. Nice way to do business, huh.

What did your contract say? Often if the end-advertiser doesn't pay, it's not the middleman's responsibility to try and collect, but you can initiate legal action against the advertiser.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread