Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    a Time Traveller or a Hoax?

John Titor

ABW Ambassador
    Of course its a hoax

I work in lounge pants

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Of course its a hoax <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    A hoax I just spent 2 hours reading about.
    That hoax was more interesting than about 90% of any movies released lately.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm from the future, Feb. 2005. Trustadamus. Did you not think having Google Adense on your sites would hurt your Yahoo listings? That's ok, they've been LookSmarted only giving way to the powerful Teoma, taking advantage of the Hilltop theory Google abandoned. Better get those links in from authority sites as Teoma is making a strong push for the #1 spot. MSN is looking great, reminding a lot of affiliates of a young Google, reinvigorating those who have given up on affiliate marketing, giving smaller affiliates new hope. And did you really think Google was going anywhere? Within months of their IPO the Google full fledged portal was launched creating that much needed stickiness that was missing. Integrating all the purchases they've made the past 2 years. Check the latest headlines, login into your blogger account, chat with your buddies in GoogleChat, check your GoogleMail, you can email me at trust@google.com I will be answering any questions you guys might have but only tomorrow starting at 1PM EST.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, i'll answer a couple of your questions before i go to bed. Please post here tomorrow and not through PM.

As far as your first question, i'll just say the clues are all around. Just whois googlemail and googlechat. Hmm. Not that hard.

Second question. Nothing major happening in next month or so that you don't already know about unless Google getting a new look next month is major. I think not.

I work in lounge pants

ABW Ambassador
    You'd think he's be smart enough to give his index a title lol

Affiliate Manager
    I am running for the hills!

Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-lethal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal.

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=...9&m=5676066685

I'm not sure I'm buying into this as a legitimate thing, yet some of the points made are powerful and valid.

It's pretty much an accepted fact by the American public today that our elected officials are liars, and have ulterior agendas that aren't always in keeping with the reasons they were elected into their offices. Yet they keep getting re-elected, year after year.

The American public is being told that Social Security might go away because of lack of funding, yet our elected officials are setting aside money to ensure that THEY are treated to the lavish lifestyles they think they deserve in THEIR old age!

The people have to work hard to make money, yet our elected officials simply vote themselves a raise when they want to! Sweet deal!

I'm disgusted with the way this country is run, I think both major parties have totally lost track of what is really important. They're so busy giving lip service, they don't have time to do any real work!

It's shameful. We need to set term limits, let them do their brief duty, and get OUT OF OFFICE! Knowing they have a limited time to make their mark, they will be more efficient and stop the delays and power plays that we see so much of today. These career politicians are killing us!

Truthfully, I can see some of what John Titor wrote about coming true. There was a time when I would have never thought it possible, but the way things are today, who knows...

We only have one planet to live on right now. We must find a way to respect each other and get along. I have little faith that our current elected officials, regardless of their party affiliation, have the ability or the desire to do what it will take to make this happen.

Andy

<span class="gs_small"><font color="red">I built the site with the page that had the link to the merchant. I optimized it. It was my traffic that clicked the link, it was my link, and I'm the one who sold the product. So why are the PARASITES getting the commission?</font></span>

I too spent a couple of hours reading this. Titor's remarks are very interesting and insightful whether a hoax or not. I can see the events Titor mentions happening.

Andy, I have to say I do agree with your post for the most part. Your remarks about term limits are spot on! The constitution was not written with the "career politician" in mind.

It "is" shameful!

Brad

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I too have been reading this and have to say some of it is just plain eerie.

I can see reference to the Patriot Act and other things quite clearly.

Interesting stuff!

~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I guess we would know for sure in 32 years.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I guess we would know for sure in 32 years. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only one year should pretty much tell it--the War is supposed to start in 2005...

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

ABW Ambassador
    I think it's just some physics major holed up in his dorm getting off on people actually buying any of this stuff. Anybody can do generalities. You notice on that site at one place he says the US civil war will start in 2004 and another he says 2005. With waco like events increasing in nature each month. It's March, don't remember any waco like events in the US for Jan, Feb, or this month. He started posting in 2000, he could have mentioned 9/11 and when that happened really freaked people out. If i were to go back in time i would have brought some specifics and i don't think i would spend my time posting in forums. But it is a well thought out science fiction type of hoax.

What's really bothersome is how easy people fall for elaborate hoaxes.

[This message was edited by TrustNo1® on March 12, 2004 at 02:35 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    I can imagine that happening, bigger than the last one too.

ABW Ambassador
    Be sure to buy his book, his mother needs the money

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

I work in lounge pants

Affiliate Manager
    I wouldn't be surprised if thousands of people did buy it already...

The President or "leader" in 2005

Agh!!!!!!!!

Leader will be the next president

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M.McNabb:
    The President or "leader" in 2005

Agh!!!!!!!!

Leader will be the next president<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least he got *something* right!

Now what's this "Agh!!!!!!!" stuff. THAT doesn't sound like the cheer of delight my Campaign Staff told the press to use as a sound bite...

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

Well, if Leader ran for President, she'd have my vote! But then again, I'll vote for anyone whose initials don't begin with a G and end with a B. Deputy Dog or Mickey Mouse could run, and they'd get my vote!

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to minimize Leader's abilities in any way, nor cast a negative impression on her abilities to be a "leader."

Andy

lol

I'd vote for you especially if you can work an affiliate program into it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M.McNabb:
    lol

I'd vote for you especially if you can work an affiliate program into it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hm, volunteers usually do the fundraising...

Maybe some kind of lead program to get people to sign up for a "hot issues" mailing list...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy:
    Well, if Leader ran for President, she'd have my vote! But then again, I'll vote for _anyone_ whose initials don't begin with a G and end with a B. Deputy Dog or Mickey Mouse could run, and they'd get my vote!

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to minimize Leader's abilities in any way, nor cast a negative impression on her abilities to be a "leader."

Andy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd vote for you Andy, you seem to have all the answers to make this country right (or should I say "left") again. I'd love to hear your solutions to all the US's problems.

I know...you can't wait for the new ignore function on ABW...

Brad

Terrible... Terrible...

Our president is a man who represents our nation, he may not be your cup of tea, but respect has found its way out of our society, how sad!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    Terrible... Terrible...

Our president is a man who represents our nation, he may not be your cup of tea, but respect has found its way out of our society, how sad! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly Sandra...just about all ethical and moral values are in the toilet too.

Joh Titor is a joke.

He states that he is from a time where industrialization is a fraction of what it was, yet they are building time machines. Must be some sort of R&D they have in a degraded society. Secondly, All they could find was a 67 chevy. And the time machine itself looks like it was built around 1945. It looks like some of the old Navy radars I used to work on.

Interesting to see how many people hold on to this as if it were possible.
    Deleted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast