Online Marketing Consultant
    ravi.com you got me...now what?
    I keep seeing this site in one of my Client's sites analytics. When you go to ravi.com all the page says is You got me.....now what? Does anyone know anything about this site or what it is or why it is showing up?
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

ABW Ambassador

Odd.. it has said "You got me .. Now what?" since 1999 although it has changed typeface a few times.

The name is in the WHOIS, a look at some historical records show that it probably belongs to a private individual in Jeffersonville, PA.

I'm guessing that it's someone's personal server, maybe they store bookmarks on it or something.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust

Thanks Trust. I'm writing to the cart and the programmers as well to see if they know anything as well.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamoo
    Odd.. it has said "You got me .. Now what?" since 1999 although it has changed typeface a few times.

The name is in the WHOIS, a look at some historical records show that it probably belongs to a private individual in Jeffersonville, PA.

I'm guessing that it's someone's personal server, maybe they store bookmarks on it or something.
    Whats weird is they send a ton of referrals to the site, none actually converting so I am thinking they might have a spider or bot or something that crawls us??? Hopefully our programmers will be able to help us figure it out.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    From ravi.com
    Have you ever considered that no matter what you're feeling at any given time, someone else has had the exact same feeling? We share an infinite number of common intersection points even though we are not united. In other words, we're all connected to each other.

Pretty deep.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread