Ladies, you are going to love our new affiliate program!

It is my pleasure to introduce ARC's hottest new merchant, dubbed by the media the "Hottest Hair in Hollywood"!

For the past 14 years Ken Paves has remained one of the most sought after beauty experts in the world. He has been recognized by and his work has appeared in Vouge, Mari Clarie, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Allure, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, GQ, In Style, American Salon, Modern Salon and many other publications around the world. In fashion and entertainment he has created award-winning styles of the tresses of Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, Celine Dion, Fergie, Eve and Jessica Alba to name a few.

You may have seen Ken Paves on QVC just this weekend. I know because Andy was glued to his tv. He then ordered his very own hair extensions! Check out his new look...

He looks like a new man! (I hope Andy doesn't mind me posting that)

Ken Paves not only makes people like Andy happy. The hair products and extensions on will work for anyone. They offer synthetic hair and human hair even including bangs. will bring your site visitors brand new hair styles they will love. The best part is the products are easy to use. Don't take it from us, see some of the other clients Ken Paves has given makeovers to.

Ken Paves has been a regular guest since 2003 on the Oprah Winfrey Show as well as a highly sought after expert for countless entertainment and fashion programs and publications. Ken recently transformed, to rave reviews, the makeovers for the current season of America's Next Top Model as well as led "Oprah's Great American Haircut" show. He has become an industry favorite for his talent and vision, and his unparalleled dedication to his clients. Ken's bio page for designing the looks for Celine Dion and her cast for a few "A New Day" show noted that what is so great about Ken, besides his talent, is that he has never lost sight of the fact that he is in the service industry.

Hair Products Your Site Visitors will Love:

Hair Extensions - Human and Synthetic Hair
Hair Care - Color Cosmetics, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Styling
Styling Tools - Hair Dryer, Flat Iron, Curling Iron, and Travel Hair Dryer

Perks of Joining the program:

10% Commissions
30 Day Cookie
Parasite FREE
Average order value of $45.00+
$10.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
Dedicated Program Management by Andy Rodriguez Consulting

DON'T MISS OUT: Join the Glamorous affiliate program today and Start Earning More Money Today!

Did I mention with you can earn a $10.00 CAB?

For questions or requests regarding please email me anytime at: