ABW Ambassador
    Todd
    I have a customer who bought something at onecentstore back in August (I have to trust this person for no ther reason than one cent stores does not answer my e-mail about this issue). He never received the goods.
    He has tried to contact them but they don't answer his e-mails either. I did get an initial response when I wrote to them - they were going to "pass it to the appropriate department", however since, I have sent 4 or 5 e-mails and they ignore them. My customer is out of pocket $75. Is there anything CJ can do to check on this merchant and make sure they are not scamming everyone?

I can forward details of the purchase with order number if you need it. BTW - the order did not track at my end!!!

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

Todd,

After you finish answering this one please visit the topic about KBToys/Etoys and help explain what is going on and why we are being scammed. This isn't just costing us money, it's costing CJ money too!!

I suggest you use the ask a question feature to submit your concerns regarding advertiser tracking and reporting. Our network quality and client services departments will investigate your concerns.

We do not want to use these boards as a vehicle for servicing our clients. Our CRM tools are not designed to integrate with message boards. If you use the help tools in the members area, your questions and concerns will get to the right person faster than posting them on message boards.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

quote:
    If you use the help tools in the members area, your questions and concerns will get to the right person faster than posting them on message boards.

What fun is there in that?

ABW Ambassador
    Todd,
    Did you ever think that people post here because they want others to be in the loop? Rather than 'ask a question', which has rarely gotten me anywhere (waiting a week for a reply to my last question & counting...) and then posting the status here for everyone to see, many will come straight here to ask you & hopefully get a quick answer that everyone can see. I feel that every CJ publisher deserves to know when a merchant is acting shady & CJ for that matter...

Supras | Celicas

Perhaps, as alluded to above, it is because it takes 7-10 days to get a response at CJ, but only hours to get one here from Todd.

I've been griping about the CJ Ask A Question service both here at at Ask A Question, and it is still slow. Fix it and maybe there would be less questions here.

I wonder how long it takes a merchant to get an answer to their questions at CJ?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by perfectG:
    Todd
    I have a customer who bought something at onecentstore back in August

and then

quote:
    Originally posted by ToddCrawford, CJ.com:

I suggest you use the ask a question feature to submit your concerns regarding advertiser tracking and reporting. Our network quality and client services departments will investigate your concerns.

Okay, so it's been almost a week.... what gives G? Any satisfaction using the CJ AAQ?

Inquiring minds want to know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

ABW Ambassador
    Got a reply from CJ almost immediately saying to give One Cent Store until Monday. Then if I had not heard anything to contact CJ again. I did yesterday to say One Cent store has not contacted me or the customer.

Waiting for response now.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread