Exclamation Affiliate has not Rec'd Commission or Support
    I have been a Midphase affiliate for a few years. When they switched
    from midphaseaffiliate to aff.biz, I had an outstanding commission
    payment due to me for a sale in April 2009 (that's 4 months NOW!). To
    date, I have not received payment for it.

I logged in to my account at midphaseaffiliate.com which now automatically forwards me to aff.biz and upon login with my same un and pw it says I have 0 commissions and 0 previous sales to date.

I HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY UNSUCCESSFUL FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS at reaching anyone in your affiliate dept or aff.biz. I've emailed affiliates@midphase.com , affiliates@aff.biz AND all I get is an auto responder. I emailed Mr. Nick Nelson himself, and HE HAS NOT RESPONDED.

I've also tried calling every number available listed on your
    affiliate contact page and to no avail, I can't get anyone on the
    phone.

If anyone can shed some light on the reason for the delay of communication, I would greatly appreciate it. As you can tell, I'm extremely frustrated.

S

I can understand your frustration. Your inquiry might do better, however, if you post your concerns/problem in the aff.biz/MidPhase forum, here: http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=507
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Thanks Bill but...
    I appreciate your help, Bill.

Actually, I pulled up that URL, and my post is the first one on the list so I assume both forums share the same posts.

S

Ahhh...looks like one of the mods moved it for ya. Good Luck.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by macthang
    I have been a Midphase affiliate for a few years. When they switched
    from midphaseaffiliate to aff.biz, I had an outstanding commission
    payment due to me for a sale in April 2009 (that's 4 months NOW!). To
    date, I have not received payment for it.

I logged in to my account at midphaseaffiliate.com which now automatically forwards me to aff.biz and upon login with my same un and pw it says I have 0 commissions and 0 previous sales to date.

I HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY UNSUCCESSFUL FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS at reaching anyone in your affiliate dept or aff.biz. I've emailed affiliates@midphase.com , affiliates@aff.biz AND all I get is an auto responder. I emailed Mr. Nick Nelson himself, and HE HAS NOT RESPONDED.

I've also tried calling every number available listed on your
    affiliate contact page and to no avail, I can't get anyone on the
    phone.

If anyone can shed some light on the reason for the delay of communication, I would greatly appreciate it. As you can tell, I'm extremely frustrated.

S
    Hi macthang,

I'm a bit puzzled by this, affiliates@aff.biz is ran off of zendesk's helpdesk, and I can assure you every email that enters that helpdesk is answered. As well, just yesterday I went through my my email for the last month to ensure that any pending issues were resolved (literally, combing my inbox) before payday on Sept 1st...

Please email me at nick@aff.biz and CC nnelson@gmail.com..I really can not see any way your emails are not getting to me - but please email me urgently so I can get you paid on Sept 1st.

As well I put my personal cell phone number, the one I carry on me at all times, and my skype in every post on here, as well as in various other places. I like to think I'm *very* available..so this disturbs me to know you've had this much of a problem getting ahold of me
    Nick Nelson | nick at aff.biz | Skype: snickn | Phone: 312.282.4515
    Aff.biz Coming Soon - Midphase.com, ANHosting.com, US2.net & UK2.net
    Join now!
    We're serious about Affiliates! - Free Hosting for all Affiliates, ask me how.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread