Really need help!
    Hey guys,

I tried asking this in the CJ section but no one seems to have an answer, I really need to know:

-If I create my own ad banner in hopes it will be more effective then the one CJ give me how do I apply the tracking info to it?

-I also need to know how to direct the ad to the right page without messing up the tracking.

Can someone people refer me to some info on how to edit the tracking codes?

Big thanks!

I did't see or read your other post so sorry if this has been said, but first of all you should check with the merchant that they will be ok with it.

Having said that, click 'get links' and do a search for your merchant. click on text links and choose one. click 'get html' and usually you will find a "destination url' field where you can put the product page you want. If this field is not there then the merchant probably doesnt allow deep linking. Presuming the field is there then click 'update link code' and Then just use the code you're given, replacing the text with your image.

This method is not exactly kosher and may be frowned on, as it will throw off the actual stats for that text ad on the merchants side, but it will work just fine.

thanks for the advice, I'll try what you recommended. I was using javascript links instead of HTML, is there any major difference in between the two?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread