Personal Info Question w/ Posting
    I was wondering if the admins of forums here have access to your personal information such as IPs etc. I do not wish for GooGoo admins to have my information and if posting in their forum coughs it up, then I'd like to know...even if I am late in asking..lol

The googoo people are like dealing w/ the mafia...

Thanks
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Can someone in the know please answer this question. Thanks
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    I am sure the admin knows about our ip, or else there won't be a thing called 'ip ban'.

ip leads to your isp, who can look at who the ip was assigned to during a time period and it can lead to you.

I believe only super-Moderators (those who have moderator access on all subforums) have access to personal information and IP addresses, but I could be wrong. Haiko will have to answer that question.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hmmm.. good point.
    leeann

super-Moderators I have no problem with, but Googoo having my IP makes me want to lock my windows and doors.
    leeann

Leann,

There is only one admin who has access to "all" information - that's me. We also have a limited number of "super moderators" who have limited access to to ban people and checks IPs (like Trust, Loxly, MCT, Greg Rice, Dynamoo ETC) and lastly there are forum owners who are also moderators but with limited rights these being edit / delete threads only in their own forum but not read IPs nor read any other info.

Google's information base is vast enough, they really don't need, much less use ABW for any purpose but to promote their new programs and communicate with affiliates.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Leann,
    Google's information base is vast enough, they really don't need, much less use ABW for any purpose but to promote their new programs and communicate with affiliates.
    You can say that again! Thanks Haiko. I'll open my windows back up and let some fresh air in.
    leeann

Just to make your day - don't feel safe yet.

I bet if you go to GooGoo maps (earth) you will find they even have a picture of your street and your house.

google is watching.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I do really like your new avatar leeann.

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    Well, yesterday I wanted to say something about that, but I didn't knew where to say it...

But since you made that off topic post here, John...

I will ride along with mine, too...

Yes leeann,

I do really like your new avatar too, and even though you only have one eye there, that single beautiful BLUE EYE, looks a lot better than your previous Mardi Gras, mask.

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    Why thank you, I didn't think anyone would notice......lol.
    leeann

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    I do really like your new avatar too, and even though you only have one eye there, that single beautiful BLUE http://abestweb.com/smilies/eye.gif EYE, looks a lot better than your previous Mardi Gras, mask.
    Aww thank you Mr. Sal. I needed a change glad you approve! Although a new personality seemed to come with it...
    leeann

Well if you want to be paranoid... with your first name, state, that youíve been declined (and approximate date of last decline), birthday and various other info youíve probably posted over the years... they should be able to find you fairly easily... even if itís not all correct..

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread