Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2008
    Posts
    32
    How to Link GAN to Adsences and Payments function not working
    Hi all,

    I just got two trouble.

    1 Link to Adsences

    After getting the info that GAN will make payment via Google Adsence , I did not action immediately until yestoday.

    However, I can not find a link or place to let me to link my GAN TO Adsence, but it always show the following message after login
    "
    New payment process
    Google Affiliate Network earnings will now be distributed through Google AdSense.
    The primary user (info@XXXX.com) of this Google Affiliate Network account must link this account to an AdSense account in order to receive payments."


    So I add info@xxx.com to my adsence account, but the above info still there.

    Really want to get some info before submiting my trouble to GAN.


    2nd: Payments function not live


    What is more, I can not visit the link " Payments" in the Home Tab, it said : "
    Sorry, ConnectCommerce has encountered an unexpected error.

    Please go back using your browser's Back button and submit your request again. If you continue to experience this error, please contact your Account Executive or the ConnectCommerce Web master at affiliatesupport@google.com.


    I tried different computer and browser, still got the same info, any one experiences ?

  2. #2
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    222
    For #1, you'll have to login into your affiliate account using the primary user account. It sounds like you were logged in with the secondary account. If you login with the primary account you'll get a link to a page where you can enter your AdSense ID.

    For #2, you won't have any data on this page until we've posted your earnings into AdSense for the first time. So this won't appear until after you've linked and we process payments next month.

    Hope this helps.

    -larry

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks larry!

    Really appreciated for your help.

    For #1, I did use my "Accounting contact " as the login, every time I try to coordinate the " Account Contact ( The login)" and "the Primary contact",GAN did not allow me to do this.

    Any Idea ?

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2008
    Posts
    32
    I just enter my Primary Email in the "Forget Password " field, and GAN sent me a new password for the Primary Login.

    After login,I can link the GAN to my Adsense Account.

    Thank you so so much larry!

    And the " Account login" still works, OMG, it is the first time I can used 2 login.

  5. #5
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    222
    Glad to help. Please note that you'll need to link these accounts to a google account. At the moment we are still supporting both legacy connectcommerce.com logins and google account logins, but we will be retiring support for legacy logins soon.

    You convert your login here: http://www.connectcommerce.com/globa...le_update.html

  6. #6
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Location
    West Covina, CA
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    Glad to help. Please note that you'll need to link these accounts to a google account. At the moment we are still supporting both legacy connectcommerce.com logins and google account logins, but we will be retiring support for legacy logins soon.

    You convert your login here: http://www.connectcommerce.com/globa...le_update.html
    I might have a problem here:

    I have not "updated my GAN login.

    ALL my google accounts had the same login until some time last year, when I received a message that I HAD to change my AdSense login. Thus all of my Google accounts EXCEPT AdSense have one login, which is the one one I prefer to use. Can I use that one for GAN or should I use the different one that I have for AdSense?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

  7. #7
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    I might have a problem here:

    I have not "updated my GAN login.

    ALL my google accounts had the same login until some time last year, when I received a message that I HAD to change my AdSense login. Thus all of my Google accounts EXCEPT AdSense have one login, which is the one one I prefer to use. Can I use that one for GAN or should I use the different one that I have for AdSense?
    That's a good question to which I don't know the answer. I heard somebody mention this the other day. I'll look into it.

  8. #8
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Location
    West Covina, CA
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    That's a good question to which I don't know the answer. I heard somebody mention this the other day. I'll look into it.
    thanks.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

  9. #9
    Affiliate Network Rep
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    I might have a problem here:

    I have not "updated my GAN login.

    ALL my google accounts had the same login until some time last year, when I received a message that I HAD to change my AdSense login. Thus all of my Google accounts EXCEPT AdSense have one login, which is the one one I prefer to use. Can I use that one for GAN or should I use the different one that I have for AdSense?
    Straight from the engineer's mouth: "He can have different GAN logins from his AdSense login. We don't force them except in the case where he is creating an account through us, which he would not be. So he can use his preferred login with no worries."

  10. #10
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Location
    West Covina, CA
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    Straight from the engineer's mouth: "He can have different GAN logins from his AdSense login. We don't force them except in the case where he is creating an account through us, which he would not be. So he can use his preferred login with no worries."
    Thanks.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

  11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Getting a Primary Link for CJ and GAN
    By gcarson in forum Programming / Datafeeds / Tools
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 11th, 2012, 08:00 PM
  2. GAN Reporting Not Working?
    By cowboysfan in forum Google Affiliate Network - GAN
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 19th, 2011, 08:43 PM
  3. Search function not working in dashboard
    By joyaz in forum PopShops
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 11th, 2010, 06:28 PM
  4. GAN Payments through Google AdSense
    By MichaelColey in forum Google Affiliate Network - GAN
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2009, 07:46 AM
  5. Anyone else having trouble with the Product Link Search Function?
    By Doc Sawyer in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 12th, 2003, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •