ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    TweetForBoobies.com
    I am delighted to announce the launch of TweetForBoobies.com, powered by MillionTweets.

MillionTweets is a site owned by Udoogoo, a social technology company based in Galway and Dublin. Anton Mannering, the CEO of Udoogoo and Andrew Clarke, the CTO developed MillionTweets as a way to raise money for charities and I can’t be more thrilled that they have partnered with AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com to raise money for breast cancer.

TweetForBoobies.com, is a fun and painless way to help fight breast cancer. Simply type in your message and click “Tweet To Give Back”. You will be taken to PayPal where you can donate $1.00 or more. Net proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on behalf of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com.

Our goal is to raise $194,280* by December 31, 2009.

Please show your support by sending a Tweet and help us raise money to fight this terrible disease.

*The American Cancer Society estimates that 194,280 people in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009.
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Another cool fund-raising effort, Missy. You are to be commended for your continuous support in search of a cure for such an abominable disease. I, of course, was happy to visit www.TweetForBoobies.com and make a tweet. I also tweeted a plea on two of my site-related twitter accounts. I have about 2K followers, so I Hope it helps a bit.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Another cool fund-raising effort, Missy. You are to be commended for your continuous support in search of a cure for such an abominable disease. I, of course, was happy to visit www.TweetForBoobies.com and make a tweet. I also tweeted a plea on two of my site-related twitter accounts. I have about 2K followers, so I Hope it helps a bit.
    You're awesome Bill! I just saw the tweet and RT'd it I can't thank you enough for always supporting AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com efforts!
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread