Ever since I lost my 6 college trainees, and wife, I have been trying to increase sales to earn a little extra income.With over 45 years as a retail design consultant for clients from Maine to Virginia, we had a steady income, and used the excess, for fund raising.I know the retail business very well, but only have 4 years online. It took a long time to build up to over 1,500 merchants, and develop 4 websites. This may sound crazy to the pros on the forum, but i could use a knowledgable partner, or two. During all of those years, I handprinted the plans and specs, which is why my typing is poor, but at age 71, i am in fair health, and honest. If anyone is interested, please contact me.Thank you,
    jj

ABW Ambassador
    "With over 45 years as a retail design consultant "

Why don't you just go back to what you know best? I'm sure there are some retailers that could use somebody with 45 years experience. And why is this in the Shareasale forum?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And why is this in the Shareasale forum? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Good question.

I'm reading this in the Midnight Cafe section.

James, I wonder if you might only need a smart typist with good eyes who can follow directions.

There would be a steep learning curve to get over, but if you have enough income to cover an hourly employee you get to keep the profit.

A large high school in your neighborhood would maybe have a network administrator who would know an honest geek among the students. Then you have to work it out with the Guidance Department.

Hey, forget it, I only asked a simple question.The forum is supposed to be for affiliates, many aren't happy with a lot of things, not my little problem.It used to be "united we stand", now what?
    jj

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread