In Need Marketing Solutions!!
    I've just started learning marketing through various avenues all throughout the web and still I'm overwhelmed with information. I've realized I still have so much to learn and have become very interested in the fact that developing techniques of online marketing could drive me to retire early if I play my cards right. I've become determined to drive as much people as I possible to my website. I need to people to at least check it out. This has become my number one hobby with no regrets. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get started and where I can start optaining viewers to my website?

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    You have a long way to go and this would take a novel or 10 to answer. You have two options: hire a professional company to do it for you or simply spend time reading, learning and doing. ABW is a good place to start reading....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah The AIM Group
    You have a long way to go and this would take a novel or 10 to answer. You have two options: hire a professional company to do it for you or simply spend time reading, learning and doing. ABW is a good place to start reading....
    Seconded!
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

ABW Ambassador
    >>Does anyone have any suggestions..

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=79507

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by headfirst4231
    I've just started learning marketing through various avenues all throughout the web and still I'm overwhelmed with information. I've realized I still have so much to learn and have become very interested in the fact that developing techniques of online marketing could drive me to retire early if I play my cards right. I've become determined to drive as much people as I possible to my website. I need to people to at least check it out. This has become my number one hobby with no regrets. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get started and where I can start obtaining viewers to my website?
    Free Tip #1
    - Promote your website link EVERYWHERE

Your first mistake: You did not include a link to your page in the post above.

Put one in every comment you make, put one in every question you ask, put one in your signature file ( this site offers Signature and Private Messaging rights come after 250 posts).

Even if it's not complete, even if there's a blank page, include it everywhere- it'll create exposure/backlinks and help promote your site.

Now I know you can't post it here (there are other forums where you can) as I read in the bolded red message above this box I am writing in (like I said, you can include it here after 250 posts), but there are ways around this that do not violate the system.

You could say "I can't post my link here yet but if you go to google and type in (blank blank), mine is the dot com version and has a large green header of a (blank). Any help would be greatly appreciated to make this better or promote this. Thanks."

Hope that makes sense.

need more help? send me a line on gmail under
    Last edited by Trust; September 2nd, 2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: ...

Marketing
    Each human being faces marketing ideas every day. Marketing ideas can be different from simple ones to complicated hardly to be resolved.

links REMOVED > Ban Warning

I've just started learning marketing through various avenues all throughout the web and still I'm overwhelmed with information. I've realized I still have so much to learn and have become very interested in the fact that developing techniques of online marketing could drive me to retire early if I play my cards right. I've become determined to drive as much people as I possible to my website. I need to people to at least check it out. This has become my number one hobby with no regrets. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get started and where I can start optaining viewers to my website?
    Hi Headfirst,
    Ive been involved with marketing in some aspect for about 8 years and Im still learning. IMO learning is infinite. You can always learn from others experiences through boards like this one, blogs etc. and tweek principles and ideas to fit your niche. Just be a sponge and continue to absorb, one day at a time.

Best pieces of advice I could give...Know your target market first. Know where they live, where they shop, what their avg income may be, what they like to do in their spare time, etc. Use this info to narrow a list of potential partnering opportunities with complimentary sites and companies. Find out where your customers go to obtain information for your industry, both online and off and be there.

Quality Not Quantity....I used to think it had to be in the numbers. Send a million visitors get 100 sales...But a couple of hard lessons later I would say to pay close attention to quality of traffic. If your visitors aren't ready or looking to buy your new "widget" it wont matter how many you send.

Just a couple of "cents" for ya

Lisa4va

Quote Originally Posted by lisa4va
    Best pieces of advice I could give...Know your target market first. Know where they live, where they shop, what their avg income may be, what they like to do in their spare time, etc. Use this info to narrow a list of potential partnering opportunities with complimentary sites and companies. Find out where your customers go to obtain information for your industry, both online and off and be there.

Lisa4va
    You can't go wrong with this kind of advice. Its called "Know Your Niche Market". The internet is absolutely saturated with "knowing your niche" information. Also know your competitors.

Good Luck!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread