Podcast: interview w/EPN re: Quality Click Pricing
    I missed most of the webinar they had today but found an interesting podcast discussing their logic behind the new model and some other decent info.

They define in the podcast what they consider a "high quality transaction", how more marketing dollars have been allocated to their affiliate channel, and how their system is unique in combating click fraud.

Some of the comments seemed surprisingly logical to me - not what I expected. I get what it is they want but I'm hesitant to have strong faith in their ability to track this type of quality given past tracking/technical issues. Only time and payouts will tell.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Thank you for the link. I have to run out and take care of some errands, but I'll be sure to listen to it when I get back. One thing ... better to link to the actual page of the podcast Ebay Partner Network Announces Quality Click Pricing, because over time it will move down the list on the link you provided and others will have a hard time finding it.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; September 3rd, 2009 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Fixed Link

Thanks for updating the link Tracy - good point.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Okay, when I click on Tracy's link, I get a 404 error. But when I clicked on your link, GoColts, I got to the podcast in question.

Downloaded it to listen from my computer so I don't need to worry about finding it online anyway.
    Generate more fake news.

I just discovered looking at my browser status bar that Tracy's link has an unnecessary "/1" at the end of the URL to that podcast. It should be this:

http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/affili...click-pricing/
    Generate more fake news.

Thank you for fixing that. I forgot to double check it because I was rushing out the door to run errands.

I just fixed it in Tracy's post.

Anyone have a synapsis? Any interesting points? I don't have time to listen right now.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread