http and a telephoto
    Everyone is allowed to blow off steam except you???

Because Moms don't blow, but kids and dads can do what ever they want....

Sorry, but I need to vent or I may blow a great big gasket....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Welcome to womanhood.

Just remember this. Soldiers dying on the battlefield are usually asking for their Mom. In the long run, you are the most needed, loved and trusted person to touch those ingrates lives.

Hang in there. It really is worth it when you hold your first grandchild, look at your husband and say, "We did this?"
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Um, for the record this is not always the case. I regularly give me wife "alone time" when she's had it "up to here" with everything. Other times, I've just stood back and let her unload. Everyone needs to vent and/or blow off steam and I make sure she gets her chances.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Um, for the record this is not always the case. I regularly give me wife "alone time" when she's had it "up to here" with everything. Other times, I've just stood back and let her unload. Everyone needs to vent and/or blow off steam and I make sure she gets her chances <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only problem is if I let the wife do that all the blowing off of steam is at me whether deserved or not

You deserve it. I'm wise and I know these things.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Alot of people say that the teenage years are the worst years. In my case I have 3 sons and man they ran me crazy. But when they reached 12 everything stopped. My sons are 20 18 16 and never gave me problems in school or at home. They followed the rules and never yelled at me. And respected adults opinions. So I was lucky and very happy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dlgns:
    My sons are 20 18 16 and never gave me problems in school or at home. They followed the rules and never yelled at me. And respected adults opinions. So I was lucky and very happy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should really share with everyone the drugs you are using on your children!

http and a telephoto
    Yeah, no kidding. Drugs aren't always such a bad thing.... Who said that???
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

He didn't mention that he is 6' 7" weighs 280 and carries a big stick.

He also married a midget and his boys resemble their mom.

All others have problems.

Women blowing off steam and having mood swings! Thats an understatement!

But .... the best thing in life is at weekends in the middle of the night, when the daughter wakes up right on cue at about 4 in the morning and starts clamber all over me, standing on my head, poking her toes in my eyes and all just to climb in bed between me and the missus.

Then a little voice is heard, sorry Dad I didnt mean to wake you, but can you go downstairs and get me a drink?

Aint kids great and affiliate revenue a great bonus! Keep it in that order and life can only get better.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Life at the top is hard,
    But life at the bottom is harder ....

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread