Online Marketing Consultant
    Jogging this morning
    I started jogging again this morning and took a couple pictures of the Capital building with my phone that I wanted to share with you guys. DC is beautiful and if anyone hasn't visited, you are seriously missing out...great people, great history and tons of museums and gorgeous buildings.

If you are in the area,,,I think we are doing a small get together in October...We'll post in the Events section when a date is final.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Looked like a really nice morning. I like how the second photo...the horizontal...has no people or cars in it. Just little things I notice

Rollerblader: your pictures are so perfect it looks as if you scanned postcards

I joined Hair Care Discounters
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

My sister lives right outside of D.C. and I really enjoy visiting her It is a wonderful city. She always takes me to this incredible Japanese restaurant, but the name escapes me. Anyway, perfect pictures Thanks for posting them. I'd love to make it up there when the cherry trees blossom.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Thanks Gary,,,you should see the Mall in the AM...you can get pictures with noone at any of the monuments from 6 - 7 or 8 usually. Also during Labor Day weekend the city is dead so there are no lines anywhere and it is perfect for visiting any of the museums, etc.... =0).

Rhia, I saw that and approved you in =0). I just created a couple widgets too, the one may be a good fit for your site...You also have a custom commission since you are from ABW =0).

Leann...let me know when you're coming back to town, another year until Cherry Blossoms, but there are a ton of Affiliates and Managers in the DC/Baltimore/Richmond/York area and its always fun when we get together. Would be great to have you join us.

I'm off to go jogging see you all later =0).
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Here's one more I took with my iPhone at the SAS party at the Empire hotel...it completely reminded me of Sex in The City and was awesome....best party at Summit as Always!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww thanks for the photos but I heard that dc was ghetto? I am scared to visit...might get attacked by michael moore, drive by shooting..... no consent signed
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by snappy
    Aww thanks for the photos but I heard that dc was ghetto? I am scared to visit...might get attacked by michael moore, drive by shooting..... no consent signed
    It used to be very ghetto...and there are people murdered (mainly by buses,,,check the statistics of people killed by buses every year in DC,,,it's scary) but then again, it is a major city with a ton of people and a high profile city so the crime is usually publicized heavier. It isn't any more dangerous than NYC or any other city. Just be smart when you walk around if you haven't been here before or if its night time, hold your purse (don't let it hang at your site) and put your wallet in your front pocket when walking in touristy areas, if you're out at night, take a taxi where you are going if you don't feel comfortable (they got rid of paying by zone and it is now metered), etc...

Beautiful shots - brought back loads of good memories.

I spent a good deal of time in Georgetown and Alexandria -- D.C. still one of my favorite places especially early in the morning
    CharPaula
    Staying focused on the bottomline

Awwww, man. Gotta get back to DC. We live only about an hour away and I can't tell you the last time I saw those sites. Thanks for posting those images.

As MacArthur said in 1942, "I shall return." But it shouldn't take me quite as long.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Awwww, man. Gotta get back to DC. We live only about an hour away and I can't tell you the last time I saw those sites. Thanks for posting those images.

As MacArthur said in 1942, "I shall return." But it shouldn't take me quite as long.

Actually we are heading to your town right now Bill...Eric and I got the urge to go to the beach and go out for the night =0).

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    Actually we are heading to your town right now Bill...Eric and I got the urge to go to the beach and go out for the night =0).
    Which town? Here on the Eastern Shore? Cool beans - this must be an affiliate marketing weekend at the beach. Jill and I shared margaritas and mojitos with Maddy Mac (from Boston) for a good part of the afternoon. A good time was had by all.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Which town? Here on the Eastern Shore? Cool beans - this must be an affiliate marketing weekend at the beach. Jill and I shared margaritas and mojitos with Maddy Mac (from Boston) for a good part of the afternoon. A good time was had by all.
    Gotta watch out for those Mojitos.

Captain Morgan and myself had a few rounds of heavy weight Mojito drinking some time back.

I Lost!

Gives me a hangover just thinking about it.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

You know when you all come to florida stop by my area!!! Talk about nice beaches, tall skinny drinks with umbrellas in it awwwwwwww.....

We went to a charity dance in Rehoboth for the night with a ton of friends...was an amazing time...Snappy are you by Tampa?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    We went to a charity dance in Rehoboth for the night with a ton of friends...was an amazing time...Snappy are you by Tampa?
    Ahhh...you were only a half hour up the road from our new place. Next time you're down this way we need to coordinate a visit.

Ahhh...you were only a half hour up the road from our new place. Next time you're down this way we need to coordinate a visit.
    Definitely...the trip was last minute =0).

No I am near Cape Canaveral floridas east coast

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread