ABW Ambassador
    With Quality Click Pricing, Does It Go Deeper Than Campaign Level, Reporting?
    I just went thru the 16 page pdf and didn't see it answered there and it just occured to me, the way I have it setup right now, won't give me any insight into what's working, like the current system does.

With Quality Click Pricing, you can see how each campaign is doing.

The way I have it setup right now is each site was a campaign.

Site 1 - Campaign X
    Site 2 - Campaign R

etc.

And for each page on a site I used the custom id, so I can see how each page on that site is doing. I would download an excel report and sort it by custom id and I could see how each page on my site was doing.

But with this new system, I guess there isn't a way to do that unless you make a campaign for every single page?

ABW Ambassador
    They have an updated FAQ just released where they address it -

43) NEW* Are you planning on providing more details about the algorithm youíre using to calculate payouts?
    Although it is true that the payout under QCP is no longer directly tied to individual sales and ACRUs, your earnings still very much depend on the revenue generated from sales and new users. Therefore we still provide all the data that was available to you under the CPA model in the Reports tab in the eBay Partner Network interface. There you can view the following metrics
    down to campaign level: clicks, impressions, number of bids and BINS, number of winning bids and BINS, revenue, GMB (Gross Merchandise Bought or Transaction Value) and your EPC amount. You also have access to the Transaction Download report, which shows you which products have been bought, including the date stamp, so you can measure the time between click and purchase.

http://www.ebaypartnernetworkblog.co...nglish_new.pdf

I've been bugging them about the lack of reporting detail ever since I heard about QCP. They appear to be screwing their biggest affiliates through their own ignorance and I believe that it will backfire on them pretty quickly.

My QCP is extremely high right now, but it is high because I tag each EPN click with a unique ID, snarf the transaction reports, map revenue back to its originating source via the custom id, and then adjust my promotion methods based on what is bringing in the most revenue.

This workflow is gone with QCP. We may be able to see sales data still, but we don't know how that relates to our commissions on a per click basis.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

ABW Ambassador
    It might be too early but so far I see nothing in the report.

they have
    2009-09-30 2009-10-01

Which was sales on Sep 30 reported on the Oct 1st

But nothing for
    2009-10-01 2009-10-02
    2009-10-02 2009-10-03

To be clear, I see Earning but when I download a Transaction report nothing for the 1st or 2nd of October.

Transaction reports still have eBay winning bid and ACRU information if you click, "Download all events" instead of "Download only events for which I will receive earnings".
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

ABW Ambassador
    Ah ok, I see it now that way. Thanks.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread