Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Can someone tell me just how long is .167 return days?

I have never seen anything so ridiculous in all my life!
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Spill the bean who is offering this silly if not outright STUPID attempt to escape prosecution for STEALING?

4 Hours?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

nothing new -- I've seen lists of 6 or 7 suchlike jerk companies placed here before. what hurts is you don't know they have this term unless you dig for it.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Ringingphone.com through Linkshare.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Just another dime a dozen shank DMA/IAB Duper hawking Cellphone enhancement products -weather-stocks- lottery -Horoscope -personalized ringtones. In a nutshell an operation hell bent on spamming via the Cellphone carrot and selling off the privacy info to other IAB/DMA members...Ad Whores!

Ringingphone.com subscribers provide personally-identifiable information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information and, at times, information about personal interests in and use of various products, programs and services. Ringingphone.com may also collect non-personally identifiable information such as the type of browser a subscriber is using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the operating system of the subscribers computer (e.g., Windows 95 or Mac OS) and/or the subscribers internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink). Subscribers may also order products, programs, and services or otherwise participate in the sites activities and offerings.

Subscribers may submit information about other people. For example, a user might send a friend a ringtone and to do this, must provide the friends cell phone number.The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people include recipients name, address, e-mail address and/or cell phone number.

Ringingphone.com may use any information collected to fulfill requests and inquiries as well as offer other products, programs or services. This information may be used to notify a subscriber when they have won a contest or when changes have been made to the websites structure or terms/conditions or as notice as to any change in the service. cell phone and email address information is used by Ringingphone.com to inform subscribers and visitors of new features, content and promotions. Notifications are sent email text messages. User agrees to accept these forms of communication by Ringingphone.com

Non-personally identifiable information is used to improve the design and content of the website and to personalize the users internet experience. This information may be used in aggregate to analyze site usage and offer products, programs, or services. Ringingphone.com may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or in response to a law enforcement agencys request.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread