Request: Haircare Discounters
    Sure would be nice to see the Haircare Discounters datafeed activated.

I believe it's been ready now for a couple of weeks . They have too many products for me to effectively use any other method than a datafeed. And, with PopShops doing a great job for me - I no longer care to "roll my own."
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Sure would be nice to see the Haircare Discounters datafeed activated.

I believe it's been ready now for a couple of weeks . They have too many products for me to effectively use any other method than a datafeed. And, with PopShops doing a great job for me - I no longer care to "roll my own."
    Bumpity-bump-bump.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Bill,

You need to shoot an e-mail to matt [at] popshops.com as he handles all the adding of merchants. He is good on responding to direct e-mails.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Online Marketing Consultant
    I got their FTP request this morning and they are now in so it should be good to go now or shortly.

Thanks Angel! =0).
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

There was an apparent glitch in the FTP access approval process, but that has been fixed, so look for the feed to appear in the next few days.

~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MattJ
    There was an apparent glitch in the FTP access approval process, but that has been fixed, so look for the feed to appear in the next few days.

~Matt
    Ahhhh, thank you. Please disregard the email I just sent you about two minutes ago.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Matt, thank you and Angel for helping us get this going..we are excited to be in PopShops!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread