Has anyone had experience with TrafficLogic.com (positive or otherwise)? I've been approached by them regarding their CPC service and before signing up I would like to find out a few things beforehand. I read through a long thread on another forum last night about them - some people say they bring results, others not too happy with them. I would appreciate some input from ABW members before deciding. Perhaps Haiko is familiar with them?

ABW Ambassador
    I used them and ended up getting my money back (had to go through a lot of hassle to get it back too.)

I stuck with them for 6 months and they never could get it together on my site. I didn't get the required number of hits per day/month that they specified and the traffic that was sent didn't convert well at all.

Thanks for the input Kip! I think I'll just blow them off then. The concept sounded OK but I wasn't too Gung Ho about the fact that you have to pay a fixed amount every month on the off chance that they will send you traffic. I'll just stick with AdWords - at least I know it works even if it does attract a lot of window shoppers! AND, most important, at least I have control over how much money I'm paying each month.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread