Earnings From July Under Payment Threshold
    "Any earnings from July (for advertisers on 90-day payment terms) and/or August (for advertisers on 60-day payment terms) will be posted to your linked AdSense account at the end of August"

"All earnings prior to July 2009 will be paid to the bank account or address in your Google Affiliate Network profile and subject to the original $50 payment threshold"

What about earnings from July, for advertisers on 60-day payment terms, that do not meet the $50.00 threshold? Will I lose out on those earnings?
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hi,

Any earnings from July (for advertisers on 90-day payment terms) and/or August (for advertisers on 60-day payment terms), will be posted to your linked AdSense account at the end of September. Future payments will be posted in the same manner.

All earnings prior to July 2009 will be sent to the bank account or physical address in your Google Affiliate Network profile. As a result, you may receive multiple payments from Google until all outstanding earnings are paid from the previous accounting system.

You will not lose any earnings.

Thank you,

Jamie

Thanks for the reply Jamie. I'll rest easy for awhile.

It's just that the way it is worded, it sounds as if earnings from July for merchants on 60-day payments are not included.

So those earnings, ones from merchants on 60-day payment terms should be posted at the end of September? Or should those earnings have been posted at the end of August?
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

I really hate to ask this again, but I am still not clear on the answer.

When will earnings from July (for merchants on 60 day payment) be paid?

Earnings from Aug were posted to my Adsense Account.

As I understand it, I will receive payment via old system for earnings prior to July.

So, I have to ask again, just to make sure I am being clear.....

When will earnings from July be paid?

Affiliate Manager
    May Just Post My Understanding Here:

July earning (for merchants on 60 day payment)

1 GAN Locked All the transaction in Aug 10th, and then Issued the Invoices to the Merchant.

2 Merchant need to pay the invoice in 30day after the invoice date (listed in the invoce)

see here http://www.google.com/support/affili...&answer=107621

3 Your Payment will be post to Adsense before the end of Aug.

4 In Sep:
    1st week: Finalized earnings for previous month posted to Payment History page
    15th: Deadline for setting a hold, changing your form of payment, submitting tax information & entering a PIN. All holds must be removed to receive payment. ( If you check the "hold my payment " in account setting, your payment will be scheduled next round)

Last day of month: If you are eligible to receive a payment, your payment details posted to Payment History Page

5 In Oct
    You may get your payment via EFT or check.

I did not get my payment for I verified my adsence account 20th Sep, thought I unselect "Hold My Payment",but it is too late, so I will have my payment on Nov.

I finally emailed GAN and was told to expect payment in Dec.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread