Anyone Having Problems Logging in Today/Last Night?
    Anyone Having Problems Logging in? I couldn't log into SAS last night through right now. Never had a problem before - cleared cache, tried multiple browsers. Password recovery isn't working either - and by that it does nothing. Just redirects me to the login page w/ no password sent or confirmation message. User/pass comes from my roboform and has been the same for a long time. Unfortunately SAS is closed for the day - hoping I can get this resolved.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    I logged in a few minutes ago without issue.

15 years and counting
    Just use this url to log in as an affiliate with your username and password. It works.
    http://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm
    And kudos to SAS for remembering Sept 11

I'm using that url but telling me

"You have entered an invalid login. Please try again."
    However, when I use the password retrieval tool and even copy and paste directly from the email, it still doesn't work.

they have a blurb on the site that says

"NOTE: Some Ad-blocking and Popup Blocking software such as Norton, McAffe, ZoneAlarm, etc... can interfere with the login process. If you are having trouble logging in you may have success after you turn that software off or edit the settings to allow or "whitelist" ShareASale.com."
    But (A) I'm not using any software like this and (B) My login worked just fine until yesterday and I haven't added any new software in the meantime.

Anyone ever had a problem w/ this? I log into probably 50 things a day and they all work besides SAS.

http and a telephoto
    Roboform doesn't always work, so do the manual log in and resave as a new passcard.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    And kudos to SAS for remembering Sept 11
    Yes.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

yeah, roboform doesn't work on the new login, except to fill fields. But I've tried with manual - no dice. Really weird.

Just tried on a my new laptop and didn't work there either. Maybe something up w/ my account, then?

So I finally heard from SAS on the issue and they're saying my account was frozen for excessive logins from an automated script. However at the time of the freezing, I had no automated scripts logging in. None.

I do use roboform to fill in the form but that isn't an automated script. It's just a password-saver like Firefox and IE have built-in. I can't believe everyone who uses those functionalities are getting accounts frozen so what's the deal?

I've had 2 employees respond to my requests for access to my account and both send the same email without regard to my reply - that I did not have an automated script hammering the site when they froze my account. I asked for IPs or any other information to help connect the dots but have been ignored.

Is there anyone from SAS trolling these forums that can help get to the bottom of this? I've already had to start one substantial campaign with CJ because we couldn't get into the account.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hi avalanche,

I checked with our tech team and they received your emails from yesterday and will respond as soon as possible. I will let them know that you weren't using an automated script and they should be in touch!
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread