Affiliate GAN Payment Question
    To Google Mod - (Jamie or whoever)

What arrangements is GAN making to pay commissions on sales made in July and August for affiliates that will not be continuing their association with GAN due to not being able to get an AdSense accout?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    To Google Mod - (Jamie or whoever)

What arrangements is GAN making to pay commissions on sales made in July and August for affiliates that will not be continuing their association with GAN due to not being able to get an AdSense accout?
    I'm hoping that those affiliates will get their AdSense accounts reenabled, making the point moot... to me that's clearly the correct course of action here, especially if they were making significant money with GAN. With significant GAN income at stake, they're not going to present any risk of breaking any AdSense TOS, if that's what Google is worried about...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

I had problems transferring an active AdSense account - received a rejection email, and had it handled manually by google (via email). It was not an easy transition, and my sites have been registered & above board for 2 years.

Yesterday I received an email saying my account isn't linked, and I will forfeit commissions if this isn't done (account was linked on Sep 8th, the email was dated Sep 10th).

I suspect it's illegal to keep commissions payable to affiliates for the July/August period - when you are barring those affiliates from entry to the payment system.

GAN, please provide an official response, this is of great concern, and the negative press is building.

I guess they like people to remain confused. They won't answer.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

LeeAnn- We do not use ABW as our primary support mechanism. It may takes a few days for a response if one is neccessary.

If a publisher doesn't link, they will be paid for all fees earned through the end of their relationship with us via our old payment platform.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Hello,

LeeAnn- We do not use ABW as our primary support mechanism. It may takes a few days for a response if one is neccessary.

If a publisher doesn't link, they will be paid for all fees earned through the end of their relationship with us via our old payment platform.
    When is the official --- "end of their relationship" --- date? Sept. 21? October 31?? Whenever the affiliate decides??

And, let's put it like it is -- it isn't if a publisher doesn't link but rather if a publisher is unable to link because they get turned down for an Adsesne account. Please don't try to soften this or put this on the affiliates. It is what it is -- a total GAN deal. I don't know a single affiliate who went to GAN and asked for this nonsense.
    leeann

Unhappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Hello,

Have a good weekend everyone!

Jamie
    So what -is- the primary support mechanism? Please don't tell me it's the Google Help Forum. I've seen very few Google responses to user questions there.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

If you need publisher support, contact http://www.google.com/support/affili...bin/request.py.

The team is responsive.

Jamie

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread