ABW Ambassador
    Category Structure
    This might be something very simple, right in front of me or maybe I need a plugin. I want a setup something like a regular site. And I'm just using the below as an example.

Lets say I want 2 different Categories and I don't want them to be named Categories but something else so I rename Categories. Let's use Artists and Movie Directors.

So in the Sidebar I want

Artists
    Monet
    Renoir

Movie Directors
    Stanley Kubrick
    Martin Scorsese

So let's say I click on Monet. That would go to the Monet Category page and there could be links to posts I made. One could be to a page about Monet with some general info about Monet and other posts would be about Monet's works.

How do you setup something like that up. Under Appearance - Widgets, I put 2 Category Widgets to the Sidebar and renamed the titles to Artists and Movie Directors but if I make a post about Monet it'll go under both Artist and Movie Directors.

I guess I need a Category plugin or something where I can go into the Widget area and can go to Category Widget 1 and pick which categories I want to show up and then to Category Widget 2 and do the same.

Or is there another way?

EDIT

Found a plugin - Extended Category Widget (AVH Extended Categories)

Was right in front of me, not sure how I missed it. Maybe I should work when I'm awake, that might help.
    Last edited by Trust; September 13th, 2009 at 01:18 AM.

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread