Just looking at my leads for ebay for this month and I see I have either New, Extended and Accepted for ones that came through just the last few days. I thought they were not accepted until at least the next month. Can someone explain to me how this works now that CJ has changed their reporting method?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

I'm pretty sure that this was the same way before the recent changes that CJ made. I'm not quite sure how this works either, I just know that some leads are immediately extended while others are accepted (which I assume means that it can still be either extended or locked). At least I can still be sure that my nickels won't be extended or reversed.

ebay started this a month or so ago, and explained it then by saying that if a person registers and bids on the same day, then it is accepted at the end of that day.

otherwise it's extended

- Ed

"It's my hope that you'll come to appreciate the past should not be forgotten. It should be cherished, and run late-night, in syndication, after the local news." (Orange County)

I've noticed eBay registrations and bids achieve "accepted" status within a few minutes of the transaction. I don't know how the new CJ downgrade will affect this though.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

Mine have been showing up as "New" on the day they happen, but sometime the next day are changed to either "Extended" or "Accepted."

I think this is really great of ebay to go ahead and accept the ones they know have completed the process immediately. It's a lot nicer not to have to wait the extra month for payment.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread