ABW Ambassador
    JCW Banner Links going 404
    I see that many of JC Whitney's current banner links are leading to a 404 dead end. Not so with text links. That might explain a big drop off in earnings I'm seeing from thousands of hits.

Just as sales are picking up from the summer doldrums I'm greeted with JCW's 404's.

Any one else seeing this?

Does CJ have any comment?

I had problems in past when JCW "upgraded" their computers systems that were never resolved, hence I moved new auto parts and accessories advertisers into their place. I'll be doing this again unless it's resolved immediately.

ABW Ambassador
    Looks like it got fixed today.

Outsourced Program Manager AffiliateTraction's Avatar
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Thanks for your comment,

JC Whitney has recently launched a new, improved site – more features, a bold look, and easier navigation. The redesign is aimed to increase conversion potential and help affiliates generate more sales.

First off, thanks for bearing with us during this transition. Because of the new site, there have been some changes in the link structure. We have been updating the new links as quickly as possible, and again, appreciate your understanding. We are requesting that all JC Whitney affiliates double check that their links are working accurately. To fix links with errors, simply re-pull the link from the network. If you’re still having problems, feel free to contact us directly at 831.464.1441, or be email at JCWhitney (at)

Thanks again for your patience. To help ease the change, we'll be doing an EARLY RELEASE of the October offer ("$10/$15 OFF at $100/$200") - be sure to check it out!

Thanks Again,

The JC Whitney Affiliate Team

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread