ABW Ambassador
    Conversion Consultant
    I have a merchant friend who has a fairly new program on Shareasale. He has come to the realisation that his beautiful site just does not convert to sales. He is looking for a consultant that can help re-jig his site to maximize sales. Does anyone know of or have experience using such a consultant?

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    did you attend affiliate summit? if you're not able to find someone locally, there were a couple of really good classes on this topic so he/she could start doing some work on their own. Do they have any analytics software installed? you can start there by using the data to see where traffic is dropping off.

I think that class I got a lot out of was the one by Tim Ash of SiteTuners. He's probably out of most of our budgets but his class and book could really help your friend. They actually brought up sites and ripped them apart right then and there so you could see what issues they'd address. I could give you a few more links to some good helps but don't want to post too many here to abide by the rules.

ABW Ambassador
    BlogBonnieBlog,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I did not make it to Affiliate Summit.

I have this merchant set up with all the tools he needs to figure it out but he is one person running a North American wide brand and he only has 24 hours in a day. He really needs some help to delivery this site.

I will look into Tim Ash... Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MarketingExperiments.com offers free web clinics, newsletter & access to their archives. There are also paid clinics, but what they offer for free is quite comprehensive for starters.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread