GSA Interactive (prints-com) Spam
    Today, I received three copies of a boilerplate affiliate-program announcement [SPAM] ("New Arts Website Launch") from GSA Interactive, two of which were sent to email addresses which were culled from web pages that had nothing whatsoever to do with affiliate marketing nor with the theme of the merchant promotion ( The third email was sent to my primary email address.

I remembered receiving similar spam last week, and sure enough, they sent a different spam message regarding ("GSA Affiliate Program Launch") on the 16th to the same three email addresses.

I'm adding to my spam filters. (When I first tried to visit www-gsainteractive-com I received a security error; just now I was able to load their site.)

When I search on the company's street address, I also find references to something called "Commission Monster." (Search for earlier discussions about problems with CommissionMonster; example.)

I assume that "GSA Interactive" is completely unrelated to "GSI Commerce," which recently acquired PepperJam Network -- but certainly wouldn't be surprised if I learned that "GSA" fully intended to hijack the other company's reputation.

Obviously, I'm not going to work with GSA Interactive or any of its clients.
    Last edited by markwelch; September 21st, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

What a surprise, a no-name CPA network with the same exact offers and "why us" description as every other network spamming affiliates...

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread