Results 1 to 1 of 1
September 22nd, 2009, 12:38 PM #1New AvantLink Merchant: National Pool Wholesalers
We are pleased to announce the program launch of National Pool Wholesalers, exclusively on AvantLink!
Promote wholesale swimming pools and pool supplies with National Pool Wholesalers. This retailer offers a 7% payout on every referred sale, with a 120-day cookie. Folks, there is easy potential to convert sales of complete inground and above ground pool kits with a price point in the thousands! With an averagae order value over $300, and with National Pool Wholesalers' significantly lower prices, it's worth taking a serious look at this pool supplies Affiliate program.From their Affiliate program details: Our business strategy is simple. Sell high volume of high quality products at low prices. Customers prefer to shop on our innovative website over others due to layout, design and functionality. Teaming up with our company will lead to a boost in your revenue stream with sales being closed, not dropped.
- 7% Commission on sales
- Product data feed updated every week
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, PayPal, Google, Check and Wire Payments Accepted
- 120 day cookie return
- Free, advanced Affiliate tools & scripts
- Lowest return rates in the industry
- Average transaction normally over $300.00
If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
- Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
- Select "Merchants" from the main menu
- Locate "National Pool Wholesalers" in the list
- Click to their detail page and "Apply Now"
If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php
Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the National Pool Wholesalers program manager Bob Kreitz, bob/at/nationalpoolwholesalers.com.
Blog Post: National Pool Wholesalers is now live in AvantLink!
Gary & AvantLink
By evilbob in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 0Last Post: May 20th, 2002, 04:42 AM