Is there a way to join SAS merchants in BULK?
    Hi, guys.

It's really annoying joining SAS merchants one-by-one! Any way to speed this up?

Thank you in advance.
    Kim.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Kimberly,

Each program has legal terms that need to be read, and accepted upon joining. There really is no way to get this done in bulk.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Good workaround
    Hi,

a good workaround I have found is to open each "Join" link in a new tab - then you don't have to go right back to the start for each merchant.

I appreciate what you are saying re legal T & Cs, however, I'm sure you are familiar with the way CJ do this, and that seems adequate? Those merchants who have a lot of terms force a read and accept of them, those who aren't so concerned simply auto approve without the need for it.

This seems to work well for them. And it is a little painful to go through a few hundred at once when it boots you right back to the start each time - at the very least you might store the referring URL and place in the page to send us back to once applied so that we can work through a list of new potential merchants.

Just thoughts!

I would bet part of the reason that people want to get up and running with a bulk signup is Popshops (and other affiliate solutions like them.)

When I first started with CJ years back, I signed up for mostly everything that I could. BIG mistake. It not only makes your email from merchants fill VERY fast, but also it creates confusion and chaos when creating the time to review these and it does just fry your brain in the end. If there was a way to undo the many 100s that I signed up for, I would. Maybe it is a good thing that SAS doesn't allow this.

Or, like us, you could simply have "branched out" to the USA, and have a small team of staff, and be looking to build a few merchants to work with. If it's your job to join new programs, this gets a little tedious.

Oh, but I get what you're saying re emails.

However, maybe someone should say to merchants that maybe they shouldn't email every little thing that pops into their heads to affiliates: we see them all, and most of them aren't necessary at all - and we're looking to publish anything that resembles a good deal or offer!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by deal85
    I appreciate what you are saying re legal T & Cs, however, I'm sure you are familiar with the way CJ do this, and that seems adequate? Those merchants who have a lot of terms force a read and accept of them, those who aren't so concerned simply auto approve without the need for it.
    I have to concur that having some like CJ should be sufficient and does help affiliates tremendously.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread