Link Accounts by Oct 1st
    EPN made an announcement today on the EPN discussion board that you must link your EPN and eBay account by October 1st in order to post on the EPN discussion board.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Ugh! Something else to do. Thanks for the reminder ... found the instructions:

Linking your accounts is easy! If you have not already done so, please link the eBay User ID you wish to post with to your eBay Partner Network Publisher Account. From your Publisher Dashboard, click on Account, then choose Business Information. You then scroll down to the link that says Link to eBay Account, and follow the directions.
    Pressing the link took me to the log-in page for my eBay account. Once I logged in it took me back to the Account Page which now shows my eBay user name as linked to my EPN account.

It continues to amaze me that, while ABW is the most respected affiliate forum online, EPN staff do not even bother to openly communicate here with the thousands of affiliates who use this forum to develop their skills to promote ebay. Why recruit if you don't even take the time to help develop the hard working affiliates you already have.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by GoColts
    It continues to amaze me that, while ABW is the most respected affiliate forum online, EPN staff do not even bother to openly communicate here with the thousands of affiliates who use this forum to develop their skills to promote ebay. Why recruit if you don't even take the time to help develop the hard working affiliates you already have.
    Hell, they rarely communicate on their own board. Why would they ever venture elsewhere...
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by PolkSDA
    Hell, they rarely communicate on their own board. Why would they ever venture elsewhere...
    The typical response is: because we have over 100k affiliates.

Seriously though, out of 100k how many actually take time to communicate on their forum or in this one? 1-5% I think is a fair estimate.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

It continues to amaze me that, while ABW is the most respected affiliate forum online, EPN staff do not even bother to openly communicate here with the thousands of affiliates who use this forum to develop their skills to promote ebay.

their own epn forum is much busier than this epn sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by gibson
    their own epn forum is much busier than this epn sub-forum
    Yes it sure is - full of nimwits and newbies and occasionally a post or two worth reading.

Hey! I'm not a nimwit or a newbie! lol
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Just another way they can suspend people for their comments. I am not surprised the way they act.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread