Questions for the GAN Moderators/Representatives
    This thread is to centralize and simplify the process of contacting GAN moderators and representatives for issues and problems related to the Google Affiliate Network. There are many threads and posts to read through in this forum and there are legitimate unanswered questions that come up in many of them. They may be intentionally left unanswered or just missed in the course of reading through the volume of information contained here.

To simplify the process, please post any questions or problems that you have for the GAN representatives that participate in this forum. This is not the place for opinions, judgments, or feelings on a subject, just questions and answers. Maybe with some simplicity, civility, and a centralized thread, we can all get some quick answers to the many questions we have.

Re: Disabled/Denied AdSense accounts and GAN membership:
    What is the status of internal discussions related to this subject?
    Are you aware of all the possible solutions posted in this forum?
    Are you looking into any of the solutions posted in this forum?
    If there is a solution in discussion, can it be implemented before October 31st?

Re: Appeals for Disabled/Denied AdSense accounts:
    After the first appeal, does anyone read subsequent appeals from the same account?
    Is there a special appeal form for disabled/denied accounts that are members of GAN?

Re: AdSense payment timeline for GAN earnings:
    If I make a sale on 10/31, when can I expect to have that money in my bank account?

Re: Trouble linking my current GAN account to AdSense payments:
    What is the best way to proceed if there are real problems linking a valid GAN account with a valid AdSense account?

ABW Ambassador
    I have two legacy GAN accounts. One has been migrated already. This account has low or no EPC. I have another account that I have not been able to migrate yet. This account has a great EPC. So, from what I have read, I must now cancel the merchant relationships in the non-migrated (good EPC) account and add them to the new GAN (low EPC) account. This is like starting from scratch. Can Google help me blend the two accounts together a little more elegantly?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave
    I have two legacy GAN accounts. One has been migrated already. This account has low or no EPC. I have another account that I have not been able to migrate yet. This account has a great EPC. So, from what I have read, I must now cancel the merchant relationships in the non-migrated (good EPC) account and add them to the new GAN (low EPC) account. This is like starting from scratch. Can Google help me blend the two accounts together a little more elegantly?
    I doubt this will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave
    Dave did you send a PM to Jamie about this?? I am sure (hope) she can advise you on the best solution.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    CanadianDave- If you migrate both of your accounts, we can connect the two GAN accounts so you easily access them with one login.

Thanks!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread