Nightmares Just Beginning?
    My 6.5 y/o girl has had a few issues with bad dreams. When she awoke this morning:

"I haven't had any nightmares lately. That means my nightmares have ended. Does that mean yours are just beginning, Dad?"

LOL.

Thinking about how she will be driving in less than 10 years and also how the past 6.5 years had gone by so quickly, I replied: "Soon I will have them. Very soon."

Yeah, I know it's a really old cliche, but they truly do grow up much too fast. Enjoy her childhood all you can and, when she DOES reach those teen years and that driving age, maybe you'll get lucky like I did. My daughter was, of course, perfect in every way -- and still is in her mid-30s.

Well at least I believe she is anyway. LOL!
    Generate more fake news.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    My daughter, when she was little and now my 8 yr old grand stinker, wake up in the middle of the night, yelling at something "

Noooooooooooooo " ..

Makes me feel like crap and keeps me awake. -

Then, they don't remember anything in the morning...

Just because they are the most important ( and by "the", I mean "THE" MOST IMPORTANT ) things in my world, I worry about it more than I prolly should...

Good thing I find is that more often than not, they normally remember the GOOD dreams they had and like to share them..

I think little girls are more tender than boys and start worrying about LIFE earlier than boys.

Little girls RAWK! -

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Is this what I have to look forward to? My daughter yelling "Noooooooooooooo!" in the middle of the night would tear my heart out. She is 13 month now. I'm sure I have some time before the nightmares start.
    I thought little kids dream of clouds and puppy dogs.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCPleads
    Is this what I have to look forward to? My daughter yelling "Noooooooooooooo!" in the middle of the night would tear my heart out. She is 13 month now. I'm sure I have some time before the nightmares start.
    Wild thing that I have found about " Little Girl " dreams, is that most often their friends ( mostly other girls that affect them either positively or the other way around ) are the centerpiece of those dreams...

Little girls want to be accepted .... -

Little boys want to kick someone's A$$ -

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Quote Originally Posted by SCPleads
    It varies. I've heard my 6 y/o giggle in her sleep sometimes, too.
    --

My 16 month old girl Rebecca sometimes moans during the night. My wife and I often wonder what could such a little thing worry about? Was her dinner yucky? Was our Bichon Poo Pierre playing with her toys? It's amazing how they worry at such a young and tender age. Pierre also has nightmares...poor little guy. We hear these little whimpers (Pierre sleeps with us). Is he worrying that Rebecca's playing with his toys?

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Do you think my baby dreams now? i'm 38 weeks pregnant. What do you think they think about?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah The AIM Group
    Do you think my baby dreams now? i'm 38 weeks pregnant. What do you think they think about?
    I do think your baby dreams now. you're almost to term so your baby probably does dream, hopefully they're nice dreams/thouhgts.

my two year old laughs in his sleep. I often wonder what he is dreaming about.
    I'm sure it involves lots of monkeys jumping
    Jason
    [url=http://www.bhphoto.com/]B&H Photo[/url] :|: [url=http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/affiliates.jsp]Join Our Affiliate Program[/url] :|: [URL=https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=2478435]Join on CJ[/URL]
    email: Jasonn at BHphoto.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread