Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Sales are down, way down this month, and same was the case last month. It's not just me, reading the forums, It seems 90% of us affiliates are suffering from strangly and tremendously low sales leading to alarming levels of high blood pressure for the past two months.
    the remaining 10% don't make enough money to understand the difference.

Lots of reasons are being speculated for this, parasites, norton, cj's constant "upgrades" and even lack of a buying season.

but that's at the affiliate's end. What I want to know is what's happening with the merchants, Are merchant's making enough sales? Is this really not the time for shoppers to shop, or is it simply the parasites and norton?
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi

I can safely say that other than 3 (DriveWerks, Left On Main and Pierced Body) exceptions across 10 sites, sales are down on all, when compared to last month (affiliate and other marketing channels (where I have the data))... that said they are all up compared to the same time last year

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Well....my sales have been excellent this month. Far better than I could have hoped for - especially since it is the "in-between" time of year for my site. As my site caters to the summer crowd, I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of sales I've had as people apparently are buying stuff now to prepare for summer.

Conversions are running about normal for the most part. One seasonal merchant is down, but that should return come May, hopefully.

My rankings in the SE's have also held up or improved with every little update that has come along so far this year, too, which of course helps.

Now...if only I could sell a few more of those Mondera Swiss Watches!

ABW Ambassador
    "Enlightened Affiliate looking for merchants with datafeeds"
    Right there.

Don't understand what you're saying here:

"It seems 90% of us affiliates are suffering from strangly and tremendously low sales leading to alarming levels of high blood pressure for the past two months.
    the remaining 10% don't make enough money to understand the difference."

So you're saying the 10% that aren't suffering don't make enough money?

I haven't noticed any sort of a downturn. Overall sales and sales resulting from affiliate relationships have both been stong, and much stronger than the same period last year.

Actually... I've been sitting her trying to figure out why business is so good.
    Christopher Park
    Affiliate/Partnerships Manager
    Blair.com
    cjpark@blair.com
    (814)726-6074
    AIM: BLAIRAffiliates
    Twitter: BLAIRAffiliates

ABW Ambassador
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">We continue to see a steady upward trend in orders month after month.</span>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the remaining 10% don't make enough money to understand the difference."

So you're saying the 10% that aren't suffering don't make enough money?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's saying that for 10% there is nothing (no $) to compare to.

Leave the arrogance to Mike, and start from there, Buddha.

So, everything in my end is UP!
    Started the huge trend in early February, I'm having Christmas here, everyday. CTRs, sales, CRs, SERPs, PR are all UP (^)

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread