Help!!!!!
    hey all im new to the affiliate thing am looking to make some extra money was wondering if anyone had any pointers for me as i have started like 3 diff sites and deleted all of them cuz i thought they sucked im just not sure how to get started

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Are you a programmer or familiar with coding?
    Yes- there are lots of things you can do!
    No- don't fret, there are things you can do.

Suggestion, find a niche you love. Either blog about it, create a site around that topic, etc.
    Also checkout http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=79507

1. Go with what you like - No use working on site if you really are note interested in the content.

2. Be prepared to listen and learn - You said your sites suck. That may be true but deleting them is not the answer. Ask questions here at ABW and listen to the feedback. Don't take it personal...take it to the drawing board.

3. Focus on one site - At least while you are learning. No use building 3 sites that suck and make no money when you could focus on, and build one that does.

That is just what I did and still do.
    Thanks,
    Doug

ask specific questions.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

thanks for the info i was pointed in the direction of clickbank so ive been checking out the different products and i havent been able to find anything that looks like a good product also have been using weebly to try to make a site are these good sites to use or are there other sites that are better?

something else...is a website the best way to go? or is a blog the better way to go?

Read more and more then listen to experts to know where are your errors

The sites sucked?
    That depends how you look at it.
    They sucked compared to what? Compared to other similar sites? Compared to how good you hoped they would be? Compared to how lucrative you hoped they would be?

Also, in the same spirit as what them other posters said.... find a topic you like, and like to write about, make a site providing useful information to visitors, give it time, see whether it attracts visitors, if so add products/affilliate links that you can recommend.

I don't know anything about that site-making software or product you mentioned. I expect that most people here can hand-code a simple site. And you can too - just a little learning curve while you get used to it.

Don't give up.
    Last edited by hairy_hermit; October 13th, 2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Thought I could add more

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread