The next topic is on OfferCentral
- our new voucher code management system. This technology enables advertisers to give affiliates unique coupon codes for their site and reassign commissions if the code is used by an unauthorized affiliate. Also, affiliates can use OfferCentral to sign up for RSS feed updates on new voucher codes and coupon creatives.
We are currently working with our US advertisers to setup codes for our affiliates, so stay posted for the first set available in the US market. In the meantime, feel free to browse the Management Area for voucher codes available for our global programs.
Read Kris's information below (slightly edited for the US market), or view the full post here
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Following on from my first post on deeplink generation using the LinkEngine
I’m now going to be talking you through OfferCentral, buy.at’s answer to voucher code management and distribution.
You will find OfferCentral in your Management Area under “Content & Creative”: https://users.buy.at/ma/index.php/af...cherCodes/list
Voucher Codes are boosting revenues across the board as discerning consumers search for the best deals available. Use OfferCentral to find the most appropriate voucher codes for your site and let us keep you informed of new codes and of the expiry or changes to existing codes.
Advanced OfferCentral Features
- Single, central access point: All active and upcoming vouchers available to you are listed with full filtering and sorting capability.
- Notification and management: OfferCentral takes the pain away from Voucher Code management as you can be kept up-to-date with new codes becoming active and current codes expiring (expired codes with associated creative will automatically be swapped our for generic creative). You can also choose to subscribe to our RSS feed and receive email or Management Area updates.
- Web Services: Use our Web Services to access Offer Code data in HTML, XML, or CSV formats.
- Personalized Voucher Codes: Merchants can setup codes specifically for you that will only be available in your Management Area and should another affiliate promote your code our systems will ensure it will only track for you.
- Reporting: In your Commission Value Report you will be able to add the “Offer Code” column to track usage against sales and consumer basket data.
Participating merchants have advanced OfferCentral features activated which means you can benefit from the following:
If you are interested in the advanced features and would like to know about participating merchants please contact your Client Services representative.
If you have any comments, issues or suggestions for OfferCentral feel free to contact me and I’ll follow these up.