Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Can you recommend any good, affordable kids clothing sites?
    Hey guys,

I'm in a bit of a shopping mood for the new baby only a few days away and someone sent me a gift certificate for the cutest baby's shop of all time. Now I'm all keen on checking out what's out there based on recommendations.

Any moms (or dads) who've used particular websites that are good, inexpensive and somewhat stylish clothes? I just found Gymboree.com yesterday ( I know, I'm Canadian, I didn't know it existed!)

Anything else out there you guys would recommend?

Thanks a bunch from me and my soon to be stylish baby

Sarah

Gettin' antsie eh, Sarah? Can't say as I blame you one bit.

Our granddaughter is 21 months old and "Mommy" has done "all" of that shopping for baby stuff. I'll point her (our daughter, Jill) to your thread. If ya wanna PM me your email I'll pass that along and she can tell you all about it...

We are anxiously awaiting your "news" - so you better have someone who can post here as soon as your baby arrives.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I noticed that old navy is having a baby clothing sale and I think you can find codes if you do a search.
    Children's Place also seems to always have deals floating around.
    Other than that, my wife is the babies' stylist.
    Jason
    [url=http://www.bhphoto.com/]B&H Photo[/url] :|: [url=http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/affiliates.jsp]Join Our Affiliate Program[/url] :|: [URL=https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=2478435]Join on CJ[/URL]
    email: Jasonn at BHphoto.com

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Mmm, perfect, thanks guys. I'll check them out. Bill I just PM'ed you Thanks for the tips!

I like:
    Baby Phat for girls, but I can't remember what size they start at, but pretty sure they have infant.

Bodens has fun, adorable and innovative styling that has middle/high prices, but they have good sales.

Company Kids has a small, but really cute selection of clothing and other items, but again, shop the sale for the best prices.

One of my absolute favs for something different is Dimples and Dandelions.

For basic inexpensive essentials it's hard to beat EssentialApparel.com

Oh..and then there is Gapkids.

Have fun
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

That reminds me. I've been reading a lot about baby hats being the next big baby fashion statement. Dimples and Dandelions has several. They make me laugh, but I don't know if I'm ready for this fashion plunge

This one cracks me up - http://www.dimplesanddandelions.com/...oduct_ID=34730
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

i guess i am a traditionalist, but my favorite for babies is still Carter's, (been around forever) a brand you can find at babies r us, kohls, macys and other major retailers. the best onesies.

Hi Sarah! Dad (Beachy aka Bill) sent me the link to this thread. I actually have a site, www.newmommystuff.com, that I started when I had my daughter 20 months ago that I have slowly added things to now and then when I get a free moment (do they even exist anymore). I've used just about all the sites on there and as far as clothes, my 2 favorite places to get baby clothes are Kohl's and Target. They both have store brand clothes that have a great mix and match line that is super cute and super cheap as well, but very durable. Other than the places on my site, I also like The Children's Place and Gymboree as you mentioned.

Hope this helps! If you need any other mommy tips...I have tons!

My favorites when my kids were little: Gymboree, Childrens Place, BabyGap and Hanna Andersson. I just bought a gift for a friend from Land of Nod - way cute and super high quality.

Quote Originally Posted by keystrokes
    My favorites when my kids were little: Gymboree, Childrens Place, BabyGap and Hanna Andersson. I just bought a gift for a friend from Land of Nod - way cute and super high quality.
    Oh I forgot about Hanna Andersson. Very popular line for good reason.
    leeann

I LOVE Hanna Andersson.... HOWEVER retail it is NOT cheap..

BUTTTTTTT

If you watch the sales.. they have amazing sales. Sometimes 70% off.. and that makes for a good bargain. The clothes also have very high resale value if you intend to sell them after the baby outgrows...

I used to buy for my daughter a year ahead, guestimating her sizes... and she proudly wore them until she was 8 at which point her own style kicked in.. grungies... but she was SOOO cute for the first 8 years, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    ... but she was SOOO cute for the first 8 years, lol!
    ROF... great comment.
    leeann

Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    ROF... great comment.
    +1
    Love it.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread