Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: CitizenBlues.com

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the program launch of CitizenBlues.com, exclusively on AvantLink!

Citizen Blues is a new "One Deal At a Time" Affiliate program. Promote authentic, designer denim clothing at remarkably low prices. Shoppers will find designer labels that typically sell for 50% lower than retail, and more. Take advantage of dynamic daily deal widgets from AvantLink to promote this merchant. And we can tell you as Daily Deal or One Deal At a Time (ODAT) sites go, you can't beat Citizen Blue's payout: 8% on all sales, with potential to earn 10%.

ACTIVATION BONUS: First 5 Affiliates who send $1000 in sales get a $100 cash bonus!
    From their Affiliate program details: "At Citizen Blues we feature one product a day that typically sells for 50% off of the retail price, or more. High fashion at a low price means the products move fast."
    Highlights of the program include:
    • Most recognized name brands in designer clothing
    • 8% Commission on every sale
    • Average sale $80
    • 120-day cookie duration
    • No return penalty on referred sales

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    1. Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    2. Select "Merchants" from the main menu
    3. Locate "CitizenBlues.com" in the list
    4. Click to their detail page and "Apply Now"

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the CitizenBlues.com program manager Colin Mackey, colin/at/citizenblues.com.

Blog Post: CitizenBlues.com is now live in AvantLink!

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink
    Last edited by GravityFed; September 24th, 2009 at 06:39 PM. Reason: fixed typo

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I emailed Colin already, but couldn't hurt to say it here too :-) I joined the program and since this is a deal of the Day site, the deal of the day widget mentioned below is important. But it doesn't seem the DOTD widget is set up for this merchant. Can you get it done?

Thank you,
    Mike
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Hi Mike, Thanks for posting. I am just now able to respond, but Scott got this issue squared away this morning.. GM

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Thanks, I know I got the new links up. I have a new site that sells women's jeans so this merchant was perfect. It was the DOTD widget that I responded too for this merchant, please next time, get the widget working and then send the mass email, I spent 20 minutes thinking I was doing something wrong and that was why it didn't work ;-(

I put the DOTD on the index page, nice that there will always be something new there and on a coupon page :-)
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread