Is there is a compilation of lessons learned available for ABestWeb? (It appears that this forum's search function is broken - returns "Error Processing Request... The page you requested is not available.")

If a compilation is not available, I suggest we create one. Those who start a thread would “volunteer” to post a summary on the compilation list. This would ease the load for those who would don’t want to read through entire threads and also help the newbies who visit after the thread is dated, but still pertinent.

As an example, I posted a question regarding commission bait and switch where I found that I should have read much more carefully, the wording of the commission offered:

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=362101023

I would like to post a summary for those who want a heads-up.

It would be great to have a compilation digest of recommended best practices and of mistakes made so that others don't have to experience them first hand. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Make me think of that guy rolling the ball up the hill.

Oy, such a task!

I think Haiko plans to fix this all soon.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Oh, you don't want to summarize a thread in ABW. It would take 5 thread to compile one, discussing who really said what.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It would take 5 thread to compile one, discussing who really said what. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And someone would say you got it all wrong anyway, that it's all the fault of liberal spamming, datafeed Ad-Ho's.

Wayne

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Simple way is to hit my icon and choose "recent posts" for at least a few weeks worth of hot subjects. Try the ABW find/search on keyword Ecomcity ...or if you have time to write an eBook try Ecomcity.com

If I commented on some thread more than once, somewhere in those heated threads is the truth/tips/advice your seeking ...
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If I commented on some thread more than once, somewhere in those heated threads is the truth/tips/advice your seeking ...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, right after your posts when someone counters your hogwash.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread