Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Getting Geared Up for the Christmas Season ...
    Hey there SAS Gang ....

Just got approved with OrnamentShop dot com and am looking for other high performing Christmas ( Thanksgiving too I guess ) affiliate programs in the SAS family.

I think ornaments will sell well on-line .. Hope I am right -

I've looked around SAS and can't find a way to deliver rotating banners within the network.

Did I miss something?

I would like to rotate several merchants, and then target one or two that perform for the Christmas season.

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

If there is no way to it within the network, is there another method available that I am not aware of?

Thanks in advance ......

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Think long term solution

http://www.openx.org/ I highly recommend it!

If your not tech savvy - https://www.google.com/admanager/
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Think long term solution

http://www.openx.org/ I highly recommend it!

If your not tech savvy - https://www.google.com/admanager/
    Almost embarrassed to say after all of my Google rants, that they have another solution that fits my brain power.

I love OpenX, but it's more than I need right now.

Thanks Haiko....

Still need some FANTASTIC performing Christmas merchants...

SAS?

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )

Jimmy, since you live in Texas, Armadillo cookers should do well. Plenty of free road kill is available to test out various recipes for Christmas dinner.

Bass Pro Shops & Walmart do well for sales, but not so good in paying you ... seems everything ends up in the 'non-commissionable' pile.

Claymore mines make good presents to send your enemies, but the government frowns on it, since it puts the Post Office employees in more danger than they deserve.

Abrahams tanks and Blackhawk helicopters do wonders for minimizing your commute time trying to get around Houston and suburbs. But they are a bit pricey.

Seriously, just go to Google and look up 'Coupons' and related words. See who the big sites have posted and go sign up for those merchants. Plus ask your grandkids, they will tell you some usual suspects.

On the other hand, I heard Christmas for 2009 is going to be cancelled due to lack of interest. But Thanksgiving will stil be a turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by net4biz
    Jimmy, since you live in Texas, Armadillo cookers should do well. Plenty of free road kill is available to test out various recipes for Christmas dinner.

Bass Pro Shops & Walmart do well for sales, but not so good in paying you ... seems everything ends up in the 'non-commissionable' pile.

Claymore mines make good presents to send your enemies, but the government frowns on it, since it puts the Post Office employees in more danger than they deserve.

Abrahams tanks and Blackhawk helicopters do wonders for minimizing your commute time trying to get around Houston and suburbs. But they are a bit pricey.

Seriously, just go to Google and look up 'Coupons' and related words. See who the big sites have posted and go sign up for those merchants. Plus ask your grandkids, they will tell you some usual suspects.

On the other hand, I heard Christmas for 2009 is going to be cancelled due to lack of interest. But Thanksgiving will stil be a turkey.
    I live in the GREAT State of Texas, but I'm WORLD-WIDE my brother....

I looked at Wally Mart, but they seem to have disappeared from Linkshare.

I need to do some research on the coupon sites.

Just don't have a freaking clue.

There was a thread about ecomcity here yesterday, full of datafeed pages, that if done right, generated a bazillion pages ... Hmmmmm

Might be a way to go....

Think I am looking at it as simply as I can...

WHAT WILL SELL ....

Custom Ornaments, I think, will do well .....

I'm ready to hit it head on October 1st, with my christmas dooders leading the way and generate some Christmas cashola....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread