Help with Adsense
    So I have finally been given the go ahead to setup a adsense account but I'm at a stage where it is telling me to paste the code in the page where you'd like the search box to appear but I'm not seeing any page so was wondering if I am not looking properly or do I paste it on a blank page and save it for future use? What? If this has been asked already would you direct me to it because I have searched and I'm not finding anything relating to that. If this is not the correct place for this question too I apologise, moderators can put it where it rightfully belongs.

Dee

Ok never mind, I think i figured it out. I'm suppose to save it to a blank sheet and then when I go to my sites I add them in there respective areas. Thanks

Dee

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by beastbl
    So I have finally been given the go ahead to setup a adsense account but I'm at a stage where it is telling me to paste the code in the page where you'd like the search box to appear but I'm not seeing any page so was wondering if I am not looking properly or do I paste it on a blank page and save it for future use? What? If this has been asked already would you direct me to it because I have searched and I'm not finding anything relating to that. If this is not the correct place for this question too I apologise, moderators can put it where it rightfully belongs.

Dee
    the page they are referring to is one on your site. They do save a copy of your code which can be found by clicking on Adsense Setup | Manage Ads

Quote Originally Posted by beastbl
    Ok never mind, I think i figured it out. I'm suppose to save it to a blank sheet and then when I go to my sites I add them in there respective areas. Thanks

Dee
    Good move adding the search box to your site. Has increased my earnings on the sites I added it to

Good luck Dee
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread