GAN September payment via Adsense?
    I was a little disappointed, when I saw that the GAN payment (received into Adsense a few days ago) was not included with my regular Adsense monthly bank deposit (which is usually issued around the 25th).

Anyone received their GAN commissions via Adsense yet?

Edit: Could it be possible nobody will receive payments in September? According to this post: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...&postcount=453

I just checked my GAN, AdSense, and bank accounts, and it's a bit confusing to figure out.

My AdSense reports shows the GAN commissions from the 9/14 payment in the report, but they didn't get included in the 9/24 AdSense payment. They DID get paid via direct deposit on 9/16, though.

So next month, I'll be curious to see whether the payments that would have been direct deposited on 10/1 and 10/15 come with the 10/24 AdSense payment. If so, that's "only" a 16 day additional delay (on average).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

If you look at the new GAN Payment History report under Home->Payments on GAN things will be a little clearer.

My first GAN payment to Adsense was on 9/22. We will not get this payment until 10/24.

It is my understanding that any money GAN deposits in October will not make it to us until end of November. I've been raising a bit of a fuss about this, because its screwing with my cash flow. I encourage you all to do the same.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Anyone received their GAN commissions via Adsense yet?
    Yes, I was in the beta test and linked up a month earlier than everyone else. Commissions for merchants for June and July were paid from GAN to Adsense in late August and were part of my September Adsense payment. I have a Sept GAN payment (for July & August commissions) that went to adsense around 9/22 and should show up in Adsense October payments.

Ok I see.

Michael, if I understand this correctly the payments for 10/1 and 10/15 will now be one(1) payment to Adsense around the 21? of that month. However it will not be in our "bank account/check" until the November Adsense payment is processed.

So in other words, the "already delayed" GAN payment is handled just like the real-time Adsense revenue you had that day...

isellstuff. Brother, I've given up on trying to communicate anything to G a little while back. It appears too obvious that we are loosing an additional 1.5 month. Some at Google, must have also noticed this detail, if not during the design phase at least, by now, during implementation. They will certainly correct this if they deem it in their business interest.

Thanks Cathy and all...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread