No response from Popshops - multiple profiles
    I've sent 3 emails to popshops help request and gotten nothing but an automated response.

I have the enterprise edition and I cannot for the life of me find where to add multiple profiles which is what is promised when at enterprise level.

Getting pretty ticked off about the lack of response I mean I sent it more than a week ago, the follow up 4 days later and then one more follow up yesterday. Anyone else experienced this poor response?

Edit: nm I found the answer in this forum. =)
    Last edited by AlexV; September 27th, 2009 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexV
    I've sent 3 emails to popshops help request and gotten nothing but an automated response.

I have the enterprise edition and I cannot for the life of me find where to add multiple profiles which is what is promised when at enterprise level.

Getting pretty ticked off about the lack of response I mean I sent it more than a week ago, the follow up 4 days later and then one more follow up yesterday. Anyone else experienced this poor response?

Edit: nm I found the answer in this forum. =)
    The autoresponse says to reply if your question is not answered by their FAQ. Did you reply to the autoresponse? If not, that's probably why you did not receive a response.

I'm glad you found the answer you were looking for here.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread