Advertising
    Our client owns a global technology company operating in the online gambling industry. At present, we are looking to expand the online visibility of his most successful web gambling site. Having viewed your site and its content, it is our belief that your audience is our audience. Because of this, we would like to purchase advertising space within your website.

More specifically, our request includes: 3 ads on preselected subpages, each consisting of 4-5 short sentences with 2-5 links contained therein. This equals 3 “sentence blocks” and 10 - 11 links in total. Our ads comprise only a small portion of each page’s content and/or allocated advertising space.

In exchange for this service, our client will pay $120/year in advance, tendered via Paypal. This payment can be transferred within 72 hours.
    I recieved the above email and would like to know if any members have been offered the same. I will not be taking up the offer due to the nature of the global technology company (Gambling)

I have not received that one, and frankly the amount they offer is a joke. $120 per month is more like it.

I have received a few ad solicitations, all amounting to nothing. If you have something to offer to a specific community/company, then offer it to them. The "out of the blue" soliticitations are usually spam. (They all say they have viewed your site, but it is usually apparent that they have not).

Quote Originally Posted by Lencarl
    I recieved the above email and would like to know if any members have been offered the same. I will not be taking up the offer due to the nature of the global technology company (Gambling)
    they seem to be simply trying to buy your ad space.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread